See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 August 2017

Nice and helpful staff. The hotel is close to the train-station och city center - a short walk. There are local restaurants in the area. The room was very good and clean. Wi-fi was good. Breakfast was good.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 May 2016

Reasonable sized room with largish bathroom plenty of hot water (just one late evening when system went down for 60 minutes - very helpful receptionist was on the case and had it sorted) Heard the Church bell first morning only slept through on other days. Despite other reports found beds comfortable/no problem with wifi in room. Breakfast is usual German/European sausages and scrambled eggs on the hot side, juices,cereal, yoghurt, fruit, cheeses, various bread and rolls and coffee tea etc. No restaurant. Only 20 minutes walk into the centre and most Museums/Shops/Restaurants, Just across from the Schlossgarten which we walked through to the Mercedes Museum some 90 minutes away. (watch out for cyclists!)

Room Tip: Room 131 on side away from Church
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 October 2014 via mobile

Small rooms, cooked breakfast available but only for early birds (9am apparently late as no cooked meats.. Bacon etc, but very hard scrambled egg was there) so arrive 6.30. Limited milk too for coffee machine. My room on road adjacent church and woken every day at 7am to sound of bell cacophony
Lost my room key and was charged additional 220 euros.
Very basic hotel

Stayed: October 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank chubzmaglubz
Reviewed 15 December 2010

Very small hotel, small rooms and some limited amenities. Freindly staff kind of makes up for what it lacks. Very helpful staff here but what lacks is the facilities. Incredible small rooms, poor bathroom, uncomfortable beds and no internet in room. It works only if you got out of room and hang out near check in area

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank Gunjan G
Reviewed 3 April 2009

My son and I stayed here in mid March and we were not very impressed. The main concern was that their phone system did not function properly. Although, the receptionists were trying to be helpful, the were ineffective. I could not call overseas and my husband could not call me. The receptionist has to give me her hand set to enable me to speak with him. After my wireless internet connection didn't work, I asked if there was an internet cafe close by and the staff were unable to point me in the right direction, whereby I discovered one just up the road, not more than 200 metres away!! I would expect the staff to know at leas the local area. If I was to travel to Stuttgart, I wouldn't stay here again.

Stayed: March 2009, travelled on business