ARCOTEL Camino(Stuttgart)
  • Pool
US$111
US$93
  • Restaurant
Ibis Stuttgart City(Stuttgart)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$163
US$125
Movenpick.com
US$127
US$106
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$173/night.

US$88
  • Bar/Lounge
US$139
US$127
  • Pool
Novum Hotel Rega Stuttgart(Stuttgart)(Great Value!)
US$64
US$56
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$70/night.

US$136
US$111
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 October 2014 via mobile

Small rooms, cooked breakfast available but only for early birds (9am apparently late as no cooked meats.. Bacon etc, but very hard scrambled egg was there) so arrive 6.30. Limited milk too for coffee machine. My room on road adjacent church and woken every day at 7am to sound of bell cacophony
Lost my room key and was charged additional 220 euros.
Very basic hotel

Stayed: October 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank chubzmaglubz
Reviewed 15 December 2010

Very small hotel, small rooms and some limited amenities. Freindly staff kind of makes up for what it lacks. Very helpful staff here but what lacks is the facilities. Incredible small rooms, poor bathroom, uncomfortable beds and no internet in room. It works only if you got out of room and hang out near check in area

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank Gunjan G
Reviewed 3 April 2009

My son and I stayed here in mid March and we were not very impressed. The main concern was that their phone system did not function properly. Although, the receptionists were trying to be helpful, the were ineffective. I could not call overseas and my husband could not call me. The receptionist has to give me her hand set to enable me to speak with him. After my wireless internet connection didn't work, I asked if there was an internet cafe close by and the staff were unable to point me in the right direction, whereby I discovered one just up the road, not more than 200 metres away!! I would expect the staff to know at leas the local area. If I was to travel to Stuttgart, I wouldn't stay here again.

Stayed: March 2009, travelled on business
1  Thank rubylouby
Reviewed 14 February 2009

Stayed in this hotel for a couple of nights to attend a trade fair at the new Messe. Hotel is very clean and comfortable and staff very attentive (and good English speakers). Breakfast was hearty. Like the last reviewer its easy to get to the U-Bahn - only a couple of minutes walk. If you are going to the Messe it only takes about half an hour. Overall a good find.

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
Reviewed 22 July 2008

Had a very comfortable 4 night stay at this hotel. It is in a quiet residential area, only a few minutes from the Schlossgarten and less to a U-Bahn station. The single room I had was more than adequete, plenty of space and a good sized bathroom with shower, and constant hot water. The breakfast was sufficient, and always fresh. Would stay again and recommend to others.

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled solo
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)