“A Little Greek in Germany”

Dionyssos Im Hirsch
Ranked #41 of 1,516 Restaurants in Stuttgart
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 24 October 2016 via mobile

Wasn't expecting to be eating in a Greek restaurant in Stuggart, but there I was with my son and his friends bidding farewell to a colleague. Having spent time in Greece in years past, their food and culture is familiar to me. We were seated promptly and within minutes our waiter appeared and took our drink orders, then the waiter arrived. I ordered the calamari which was done perfectly and very fresh. Others order the baked fish and orders of the Argentine beef steak. Everyone was pleased and too full for desert. But true to Greek form, 4 ouso drinks appeared so we could properly close our meal. Truly a very nice dining experience.

Reviewed 13 October 2016

This is an EXCELLENT lunch option in the neighborhood offering authentic Greek cuisine! I have been here twice for business lunches and decided to order it as a take-away for a friend. The quality of the food is always GREAT, even for take-out!!! The lunch portions are generous and appropriately priced for a salad. The restaurant offers different seating types to include a sun room, lounge, and proper dining room. The waiters are all excellent and attentive, but not bothersome. I HIGHLY recommend this excellent establishment - though the name is Hirsch-Weinstuben.

Reviewed 28 September 2016 via mobile

We had a great time. Even though they were full when we arrived, they solved it real quick and we got seated.
The food was very well made and it tasted amazing. The service was top noch as well. The bonus ouzo at the end was perfect.
If someone like greek kitchen they will surely have a good time here!

Highly recommended!

Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

I ate at this restaurant twice in three days while on a trip to Stuttgart. I came back a second time because it was so good the first time. Even though it was very busy, the friendly staff managed to find me a table. Friendly service and great food: I had a meat "Menü" that came with appetizer, green salad, main course with 3 different types of meat plus broccoli, green beans and potatoes au gratin, followed by dessert. Everything tasted great.
If you don't get everything exactly as fast as you'd like or exactly what you want, it's probably because they are just swamped with customers.
Bonus: I had one of the best Cabernets there I've ever tasted!

Reviewed 6 June 2016 via mobile

Calamari was light and refreshing, not just the breaded rings that I'm used to. My friends got the Argentinian steak, which they loved. The gyros was a little too fatty for me, I should've known better. Otherwise- I enjoyed the food tremendously.

And of course, grappa from the house❣