All reviews train station rooms are small the main shopping street small desk hotel entrance central location city trip breakfast area bed was comfortable long weekend bars and restaurants hotel staff min walk hauptbahnhof shower escalator lounge
Reviewed 22 October 2018 via mobile

Right beside the station and central for shopping bars and restaurants, reasonably priced for accommodation BUT our room was ridiculously hot, air conditioning was turned off because is was october, so we opened the window . . Rediculously noisey! Sports cars revving up and down the streets to the early hours, then at 3am the street cleaner machines start up and down. So ask for a room looking over the courtyard.
Room was clean, missed having a kettle but lots of cafes nearby. There is a bar but very expensive.
Reception were able to keep our bags on check out day until our train time.
Our room 512

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

If your flying solo or as a couple who do not need all of the glitter of a higher priced place Motel One is definitely something to consider. I have not had a bad experience in “One” yet. I’m thinking at this point to actually begin planning trips to cities I haven’t thought of visiting because I know I’m going to get a great room, great service and a fresh and tasty breakfast.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 14 October 2018

I was in town for a conference and wanted to stay an extra day but my other hotel was booked. This one was close and they had one room available,
The hotel is located very near the train station, and is steps from the subway, in addition shopping is also a 3 min walk away.

Check in/Out
The service at the counter was great, and I was quickly checked in and was give an large bottle of water with my room. The lobby was very modern with funky lighting and cool decorations.

Room
the room was unremarkable and small, but for one night for one person it was fine, and very clean. The bed was comfortable and I did have a good nights sleep.

The room came with breakfast, and while some of the other hotel breakfasts were better, this one did have some of the basics.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 4 October 2018

This was a good enough place to stay in Stuttgart. Near a lot of transportation. Staff very kind and friendly. Beds comfortable. I would add that there is an excellent restaurant, very nearby. Weinstube am Stadtgraben. Excellent food, varied local menu, based on what is in season. A very very short walk from the hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 October 2018

Typical Motel One. Clean & lean & good.
On arrival, I was handed a large water bottle. My room was spartan but good. No minibar, no snacks in the clean room. Not even a shoehorn. Enough small shelves for mobile phone and watch etc. Just a mini desk with a fabric-covered stool - pretty inconvenient for longer laptop work. But you can find comfier work area in the lobby (with some lack of sockets). Although I had a room at the end of the corridor, the WLAN reception in the room was very good. But I encountered quite some dropouts. The bed was very comfortable. There are two pillows per person, which I also found comfortable. Bed linen felt good. The shower is spacious and the bathroom was clean. Breakfast is ok. Big coffee machine with no waiting line even for a cappuccino (but don't expect barista quality) - nothing to write back home about. Small exception - the small baked goods were very tasty. Bar prices are fair. All in all - for the price unbeatable.

Date of stay: September 2018