All reviews piano bar park wing main building big hotel minute walk business hotel hotel lobby very nice hotel business trip rooms are spacious free internet stayed for one night city centre breakfast was excellent the main train station cemetery conference
Reviewed 3 July 2017

The hotel was clean, beds were nice, awesome espresso machine in the room and the staff were friendly. Their breakfast buffet is over-priced at 23 euro per person and their aren't many other options around the area. We booked a room for 3 people and for some reason the hotel did not service the room for 3 people. We had to remind the staff each day that we had 3 adults in the room and to please leave enough towels and coffee for each of us. The internet required you to log in each time you used it, which is a little annoying. Probably wouldn't stay here again.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
mmaier_stu, Manager at Maritim Hotel Stuttgart, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2017

Dear guest, thank you very much again for your stay with us and also for your comment on tripadvisor. I am sorry that the stay was not to your full satisfaction. The price for the extensive breakfast buffet is orientated on the price and the variety of the used products and on the qualitative and quantitative high effort of trained staff for a professional and friendly service. As an alternative we offer also smaller à la carte breakfasts at our Café Espresso. And there are also some coffee shops and bakeries near the hotel where they offer breakfast. Please contact our reception team while your next stay and they can give you the directions. I am very sorry that the housekeeping had obviously not recognized that the rooms was occupied with three adults. I have already talked to our executive housekeeper. And yes, we have a small technical problem with the WiFi so you had to log in new each time. Usually you need only to log in at the first time. Our provider is already working on this issue. I apologize for the inconveniences and would appreciate to welcome you soon again. Kind regards, Alexander Buck, General Manager.

Reviewed 14 June 2017

I spent a wonderful week at the Hotel Maritim in Stuttgart this month, attending a broadcasting conference. Rooms are spacious and well appointed - the bathrooms are spectacular with electronic shower controls. Staff are extremely friendly and helpful. Everything about this hotel is outstanding!

Room tip: Top floors are best.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
mmaier_stu, Manager at Maritim Hotel Stuttgart, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2017

Dear guest, thank you very much again for your stay with us and also for your comment on tripadvisor. It is nice to see that you enjoyed your time here and of course I will forward your compliments to my team. Kind regards and looking forward to your next stay, Alexander Buck, General Manager.

Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

As I wanted to check in, it took over 30 minutes for a receptionist to place my booking. What's worse, as I entered my room, I found 3 sets of suits hanging in the garderobe and a backpack lying in the room. I had to go back to the reception and have them removed the things from my room. After my long work day, I was really annoyed by this negative surprise.

As I stayed here last year, my guests also had a similar unpleasant experience with their booking. Apparently something is very wrong here. The only plus point was a comfortable bed. The waitresses at the breakfast buffet were VERY unfriendly.

They could do better than this!

Trip type: Travelled on business
mmaier_stu, Manager at Maritim Hotel Stuttgart, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2017

Dear guest, thank you very much again for your stay with us and also for your comment on tripadvisor. I am very sorry that your stay was nor to your full satisfaction. Unfortunately I can’t say much more about the incidents without a name or a room number. I apologize for the inconveniences and would appreciate to welcome you here again. Kind regards, Alexander Buck, General Manager.

Reviewed 17 May 2017

I visited this hotel in November, for two nights, attending a wedding party at Alte Stuttgarter Reithalle. Its breakfast area and buffet was of high standard as well as the room overall. I recommend it for someone who is visiting the city and needs a central located hotel.

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
mmaier_stu, Manager at Maritim Hotel Stuttgart, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2017

Dear guest, thank you very much again for your stay with us and also for your comment on tripadvisor. It is nice to see that you enjoyed your time here. Kind regards and looking forward to your next stay, Alexander Buck, General Manager.

Reviewed 10 May 2017 via mobile

firstday arrived, i found some lipstick and fingerprint on the glasses in the mini bar, feel not safe for the hygiene. Staying for few days, but the dirty glasses remain. there are also no coffee cups or spoon in the mini bar. the shower is ok

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
mmaier_stu, Manager at Maritim Hotel Stuttgart, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2017

Dear guest, thank you very much again for your stay with us and also for your comment on tripadvisor. I am very sorry that the stay was not to your full satisfaction. Obviously our housekeeping team was not as attentive with the glasses in the minibar as you and I would expect. I have already talked to our executive housekeeper. Please be assured that we have a high hygiene standard at the hotel. It is right that we usually don’t have cups and spoons in the room but please do not hesitate to contact our housekeeping or the reception if there is something missing in the room for you and they will bring it up to the room. I apologize for the inconveniences and would appreciate to welcome you soon again. Kind regards, Alexander Buck, General Manager.