“Cheese ring!”
Review of Pizza Hut

Pizza Hut
Ranked #369 of 507 Restaurants in Heidelberg
Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

We got used to eat Pizza Hut in Indonesia. That's why we wanted to try again the pizza with cheese ring when we were in Heidelberg. We were 4, 2 adults and 2 Children (11 and 8 years old). Unfortunately, the pizzas were too big and too much for us. One pizza with salami (16€) and one pizza spicy Chili or whatever it's called (22€)! We drank sprite, orange juice and beer. In the end the bill was around 50€. I don't recommend it to any body who doesn't really starving, otherwise s/he needs to pack it home. I think this pizza Hut doesn't serve a pizza with cheese ring in a small size/protium is like in my home country.
PS: in the opposite, there is a Restaurant where chairs and tables under umbrellas are available for whom who may eat outside during sunny hot days.

Reviewed 23 November 2016

Well we went in to this place just to grab something to eat quickly before we go home and have dinner, so we went in an ordered a single large pizza for 5 of us and the girl who was getting our order didn't say a word but gave that cheap look and I am sure she was thinking "is that all?" it may be just me but I felt it. Anyhow it was a standard Pizza and we enjoyed it too.

Reviewed 8 June 2016

Ordered spaghetti bolognaise. It was okey but observed lack of sauce and it is dry. Waitress give me a wrong drink ordered.

Reviewed 24 July 2015

We waited much longer than normal to be served and the manager looked like a mafia boss. The food was standard Pizza Hut style, but we were continually attacked by wasps and that does not add to the eating experience

Reviewed 22 July 2015 via mobile

Very bad and slow service.. The restaurant indoor isn't so clean, I preferred siting outdoors. The food is good and served fresh and hot.