“good food”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 18 October 2017

nice atmosphere and the food was very good, not too far from the city centre, worth the walk over, tasted quite Italian

Reviewed 10 October 2017

I had Linguini al gusto del mare and my husband a saltimbocca, both delicious. Our waiter was very friendly, helpful and had a great sense of humor. Worth every penny ...

Reviewed 29 September 2017

We went to Da Vinci for a nice meal after a day of trekking through Heidelberg. For starters, the service was great. Our server spoke great English and was very attentive.

We have the antipasta to start and it was good. Your typical offering of various cured meats, some cheese, artichokes, pate and grilled shrimp. It was quite nice.

Our wine was delicious as well. My lovely partner prefers a lighter red, so we got her a nice Pinot Noir, which she liked very much. I tend to go a little more toward the middle for reds and ordered a nice Cabernet, which was tasty!

For our meals, she had a pizza, which she quite liked. I had a steak which was yummy as well.

We couldn't hold back on dessert and got the chocolate mousse and it was divine! We also opted for some Limoncello to cap off our meal.

All of the food was quite good and I'd go back. Enjoy!

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

I'm not sure why everyone is so excited about this place. The Italian is not authentic. They only had one hand made pasta on the menu??? The pasta was good but not great. The service was also average.

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Excellent food. Excellent staff and very professional. We sat outside and it was quiet and pleasant. Authentic italian food. Nice atmosphere. Not touristic and too crowded.