All reviewsapple cakelittle rivertraditional stylenice terracegermanycasinoeuroscentreparkingaccommodationslinensreceptionist
Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

This restaurant offers a nice terrace along the river in a green area. Good choice of food well prepared and presented. Quantities are large enough. Good wine list with some unique one discovered on the French section. Staff efficient and friendly. Prices remain reasonable compared to alternative place nearby and knowing the restaurant is operated by the nice hotel.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

I was thinking for quite some time about the following review . I try to be fair but honest about my opinion.
My overall experience was absolutely fabulous at the one night we stayed in this hotel . It was charming and old . It had character and class . The room size was perfect for me and my daughter . It was clean and in great shape even though it was very old . It almost came out of a story book.
The breakfast was great . The beds and the linens were extremely comfortable . Even the air conditioning worked better than any other place in Europe !
The only one thing that I just could not understand was the owner/ manager . Although she was friendly on the phone and in check in she did not say hello or goodbye afterwards. Not a greeting or a smile when I passed right in front of her. Not even a reply to my good evening ... it was as if I was not 2 feet away from her .
I asked the receptionist if she is the owner or manager ? I was told that she was . I asked if she had a problem with saying "hello" to her guests ???
The reply from the receptionist was as follows: "she does not even say hello to me , so do not worry about it .."

Ok - so I won't let an owner who has a chip on her shoulder ruin this review ! It's a fantastic place to stay !
I recommend it ! Just walk fast if you see the owner/manager ...

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Michael T
Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

One of our best experiences with accommodations. Atmosphere was amazing. We had a balcony room overlooking the park. Their breakfast was a very nice spread and I enjoyed taking a tray up to our room and sitting on the balcony. Great way to start the day. Beds were comfortable and bathrooms very nice/modern. We ate at each restaurant within hotel once and service was great, meals were delicious, patios were beautifully set up. Will hope that we can come back and stay here again.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
AtlanticParkhotel1, Manager at Atlantic Parkhotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2017

Hello,

Thank you for your friendly review.
We are very pleasured, that you liked it in our Hotel.
We would be very happy when you can visit our hotel again.

with friendly greetings
Family Schwemmle and the ATLANTIC Parkhotel Team

Reviewed 16 June 2017

The Hotel is quite beautiful and well located with good views over the theatre and river. Service was friendly and efficient. Well positioned close to a number of restaurants. Only downside was my room and my travelling companion's room had a strange and somewhat stale smell.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends

Hello

Thank you for your Review.
I am glad that you enjoyed it with us.
We are sorry for the inconvenience in your hotel room.

with kind regards
Family Schwemmle and the ATLANTIC Parkhotel Team

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

This is with respect to the restaurant only. We did not stay at the hotel.

The aperitif was served after the soup! Then we waited for almost another hour for the main course. The same happened to all guests at the tables around us. We finally said, we did not want the meal, and so did other guests.

I do not understand how this place is organized. No manager showed up. No apologies. Seems to be the normal procedure.

The waitresses were very friendly. They are not to be blamed. Looks like they were all apprentices.

Such a shame, such a nice location.

Stayed: May 2017