“Calm, quiet, comfy, cheap..”

and 1 more site!
Ferienwohnung Seerose
Reviewed 2 August 2016

Comfortable and affordable, facilities are basic, but well maintained.
Owner does not speak English, but very helpful. Its a 4 apartment complex, with no lifts. Area is truly silent, bit far from commercial centers.

Room Tip: go for ground floor, there is no lift.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family

Reviewed 4 December 2015

Stayed at Ferienwohnung Seerose for a night as we drove through Germany. The apartment was very clean and we were even able to do our wash. Though there was no dryer the heat from the radiators was enough to dry our clothes very quickly. The apartment was fully furnished and had all the amenities. We bought some snacks and drinks and we were all set. If you like an apartment setting I would recommend staying here. They do not have elevators though so if your bags are heavy be ready to carry them.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 August 2015 via mobile

The apartment is very homey to us. When we first entered, our friends yelled non-stop that it's really clean and fully equipped with what a home has. We also used the stove and cooked our hearty meals. However, since we visited during hot summer day, we did not sleep well due to the hot weather. Overall, it's a very cozy place.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 June 2015

Part of the problem was with booking.com. I booked for a (2) night stay, and specified a “smoking room” after I received confirmation from Booking.com I drove to the hotel, a 2 hour trip. When I arrived, I was told they were booked up and did not have any “smoking rooms” (It is their right to offer smoking or non-rooms, just as it is my right to pay and stay in a hotel that will accommodate my needs)
The manager offered to book me in another hotel, a more expensive one for the night. I am driving a rental car and after I agreed to have someplace to stay for the night, I tried to drive to the expensive hotel. The hotel was located on a pedestrian walkway, not a street. How in the hell can I drive to the hotel much less park for the night. I gave up on staying there and searched for another place for the night. I received an email from my wife telling me someone from Germany called and was asking about my hotel reservation. When I called to find out why he called my home in the USA, he asked if I still wanted to book a room for (2) nights. Pay for a room where I can’t smoke? Not only NO, but Hell no.
He went ahead and charged my credit card for a (2) night stay without my approval. These guys are thieves, flat out. Do not make the mistake of giving them your credit information.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 March 2015 via mobile

Arrived on public transport and first thoughts were that directions from bus stop could have been a little more helpful. Arrived at apartments and had to phone and then wait for proprietor to arrive. Only took 5 minutes and we were in.

Very impressive.

Fully fitted kitchen comprising microwave/hob/oven and all utensils.

Dining room with seating for 5..

Two bedrooms - first with double bed and second with three single beds and a cot.

Then bathroom/toilet with shower and washing machine plumbed in.

A neat garden.

Plenty of room - clean.

Only comment for improvement, was that proprietor let himself in the morning we checked out and all beds were stripped before we checked out.

We were running slightly late due to a mix up during time change weekend, but didn't expect room to be cleared.

Stayed: March 2015