“Excellent tapas”

Monte Christo Tapas Bar
Ranked #3 of 263 Restaurants in Baden-Baden
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Offnungszeiten Tapas Bar Di.-Sa. 18-1 Uhr So.+Mo. Ruhetag (Jeden ersten Sonntag im Monat Paella Abend)
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

This has to be one of the best tapas places I have ever been to. The dishes were delicious and the service was friendly and quick. I wish this restaurant would be in my neighbourhood!

1  Thank Anna E

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Oh wow - this was the most amazing tapas I’ve ever had - including in Spain!

Some amazingly different types of dishes - red wine risotto, red lentils (fantastic!) and the mushrooms in cream Sherry sauce were to die for

Great authentic Spanish atmosphere with en extensive wine selection

Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

We had oxtail, dates in bacon and padron peppers, amongst other dishes. These were the largest tapas portions we have ever had! Everything was delicious, particularly the oxtail which was so rich and unctuous. Amazing food

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

I'm always on the lookout for good Spanish food, which seems to be more of a challenge in Germany. The whole meal was great, service was friendly and we overall had a lovely evening. Will return next time we are in the area to get my fix of great cheeses and tapas.

1  Thank Fearless287702
Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

Cozy atmosphere, very accommodating and friendly staff, great wine, and excellent food.

The little Spanish tapas sampler was amazing and there was nothing little about it. Glad they warned us not to gorge on the bread with the first round of cold tapas as a lot of food was coming our way.

Every tapas was unique and excellent. My only regret is having had lunch that day and not being able to finish it all :-)

Easily the best meal of 2017 for me and we will visit again the next time we are in Germany!

1  Thank vogel77