All reviews gm facilities team town megeve
Reviewed 24 February 2017 via mobile

My wife and I spent 3 blissful nights in this lovely little hotel. The staff were friendly and very attentive - everything felt very relaxed and beautifully well organised. Shame we couldn't have stayed longer...

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

Despite a few days of very poor snow, followed by incredible snow, the hotel was worth going to with or without the skiing. Once the snow was on the slopes, the skiing is of course vast and magnificent. No rocks, plenty of trees, and three huge accessible ski areas - amazing for intermediates.

The hotel is a highlight. The rooms are just beautiful, the restaurant outstanding, the Brazilian bar staff upstairs charming, the spa massage unbelievably good, the guys supporting the guests with skis and lifts to the slopes and town unendingly helpful and efficient. Alex and his team are doing a first class job of running this outstanding small high end lodge. It's gorgeous and runs like clockwork - staffed by a team with great attitudes.

A quick note that the shuttle transfer system works unbelievably well and is very very quick and easy - which I was worried about when I made the booking.

Highly highly recommended

Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank adrienneLondon
Reviewed 28 February 2016 via mobile

Took a 2 weeks skiing break with wife and 20 year old son. Booked a duplex. Very spacious.

The whole affair from start to finish was exceptional. The staff very very good and friendly. Everything was done to make our stay absolutely wonderful. From room service breakfast to organizing our ski equipment and our outings and dinners. The shuttle service to the ski lifts or the town center made life so much easier. The 'gouter' after skiing was very good.

If you want a nice luxury break this is the place to go to. Even if you do not ski!

Thank you to the GM all the way to the restaurant staff, reception and housekeeping. A special thank you to Alex, Manuella, Phoebe and the voituriers to name but a few ! You made it exceptional with the special attention you gave us. Xavier, our ski guide, knows the mountains and is a perfect gentleman.

One of my best holidays. Certainly the best ski break and I do travel a lot.

Will go back for sure... Next season

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Sattar400
Pierre Vincent H, Directeur général at Le Chalet Zannier, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2016

Dear Sattar400,

Many thanks for sharing your positive experience at Le Chalet.
What a pleasure to read your kind words and see that we went beyond your expectations.
I will pass all this great feedback to my entire team--thanks to them they are doing a great job.

We are very much looking forward to welcoming you again next season.
With many thanks and kind regards,

Reviewed 25 February 2016

Zannier is freshly luxury home-like and service-oriented chalet. Staff-to-guest ratio is high, and service is personalised, uncomplicated and friendly.
The distance from Megeve village is fairly walkable, but the chalet offers an excellent shuttle service to village, restaurants and slopes at any time of the day. The shuttle service is among the best parts of the stay as with a driver one can enjoy many faraway slopes by starting right at the foot of the hill, bypassing Megeve's many lift junctions.The chalet's ski hut works well for skiers.
Breakfast includes a wide selection of treats and the restaurant offers solid French cuisine.
Rooms are beautiful, music system simple and terrific, balkonies large and tempting, with wool throws on benches. The lobby serves as a daytime bistro, and there is a five o'clock tea by the fireside.
Absolutely lovely, homey, well functioning for skiers.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Eeva A
Pierre Vincent H, Directeur général at Le Chalet Zannier, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2016

Dear Eeva A,

Many thanks for sharing this great feedback with the TripAdvisor community.
I am delighted to read that you and your family enjoyed every single moments spent at Le Chalet.
I will of course pass your positive comments to my entire team and especially to the drivers, they are doing a difficult job and their contribution to guest experience is crucial as you may have noticed.
We are very much looking forward to welcoming you again in our alpine hideaway!
With kind regards,

Reviewed 22 January 2016 via mobile

We have been here 1 year ago, but now going back to Megève we have remembered the superlative service we had here, from checkin to ski transfers, etc
The restaurant was very good, breakfast the same.
Spa is small but nice, we have a great massage there as well.
Thanks again to the team there.

Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Green S
Pierre Vincent H, Directeur général at Le Chalet Zannier, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2016

Dear Kapitann,

Many thanks for sharing your experience at Le Chalet.
I am glad to read that your second stay with us has been as memorable as the previous one.
I will communicate your kind words to my team and we are very much looking forward to welcoming you again.
With kind regards,