1,407 results
All reviews free movies fun hotel cool hotel restaurant downstairs boutique hotel comfy bed good size small room business trip metro station stayed one night public transport booked this hotel min walk old town tanks imac
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Loved the bar and breakfast area of The Mama Shelter!
The rooms have some funny details, especially the masks, but I find them a bit too dark and “industrial looking”. All in all not very cosy.
There is a selection of movies on the Apple TV which is pretty cool!
The breakfast was great, with a lot of choices! I didn’t try the restaurant in the evening so I think I will come back to do that because it looks like they have some delicious snacks on the menus.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank josefine_yl
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Good sized, clean modern rooms in a well run and welcoming hotel. Staff were helpful, professional but also friendly
Very little noise from adjacent rooms and street.
Short walk to metro and some lovely restaurants and wine bars.
Close to universities
A great base for one of the hidden gems of Europe, Lyon.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
4  Thank Fffffffffeeeeeee
Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

Great location in the Center of Lyon.. Good food, quite rooms, friendly staff.. Very special ambience in the lobby.. Fast Internet.. To be recommended for busi as well families.. Difficult to Park close by.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
4  Thank Markus S
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Great, helpful and friendly staff, great food excellent choice, healthy options, best breakfast in your rate category, love your design room concept, best local tips and tricks happy staff make happy guests, you are great Mama!!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
4  Thank Kris V
Reviewed 6 August 2018

From the moment I walked in, Camille at the front desk, along with the rest of the front desk staff went beyond the call of duty to make me comfortable. I needed to see a doctor and Camille had one at the hotel within the hour and continued to check-in on me throughout the duration of my stay. I can't say enough about how excellent the staff was and I would 100% recommend staying here. The restaurant and bar has amazing food and drink and it's a fun place to be whether you are traveling for business or on vacation. I stayed at two other Mama Shelter properties on my trip and they were all consistently amazing across the board.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo