1,124 results
All reviews brasserie georges train station old town famous restaurant free wifi modern interior room was a decent size reception staff basic hotel transport links comfortable bed spoke good english restaurants and bars excellent location easy access per day stayed for nights
Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

The hotel is very good located near a metro/tram/bus station.
Room was large enough and very clean.
Staf was very responsive and helped with every question.
Breakfast buffet was very good.
In short a great place to stay in Lyon.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

I stayed at this Ibis property from June 26-29. I loved the comfort and cleanliness of the room and location of this hotel. And the breakfast was top-notch and copious. I was very disappointed, however, that a bag of souvenirs of great sentimental value (monetarily valued at 35€) disappeared from my room during my stay. Upon my arrival on the 26th, I had placed the bag along with other belongings on the desk in the room. When I discovered two days later that the items were missing, I addressed my concern to the night staff. The response essentially was that this was not the responsibility of the hotel. I know that reimbursement of the goods is not possible, but I hope the hotel takes care in the future to better acknowledge clients’ concerns and also to ensure that they feel safe leaving basic items in their rooms.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
ManagerIbisPerrache, Directeur général at Ibis Lyon Centre Perrache, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2018

Dear Guest,

I thank you for your stay in our hotel.

At the group's arrival, I personnaly found a plastic bag with souvenirs from the Puy en Velay.
As the Groupleaders were at the bar at that moment, I immediately warned them and the answered me that they would ask all the group members a little bit later.

During the whole stay, this plastic bag was in my office and nobody asked for it.
We still have it actually.

Probably the Night Receptionnist misunderstood you, because you said that this bag was in your room, but in fact you forgot it at the business corner, near the reception.

I am really sorry about this.

If ever you come back to Lyon next year, we can refund you everything !

Best regards.

Monique Peltzer,
Manager.

Reviewed 4 July 2018

Standard Ibis hotel. Clean, tidy with friendly staff. Aircon in room not very cold and very noisy, so had problems sleeping. Breakfast ok, not vast choice. Overall an ok hotel. Located next to the wonderful Brasserie George's, worth staying here simply to eat there.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
ManagerIbisPerrache, Directeur général at Ibis Lyon Centre Perrache, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2018

Dear Guest,

First of all, I would like to thank you for your feedback.
Our ibis is indeed very well located at 5 minutes walk of the city center, with a quick access to the motorway Paris and Marseille.
The Brasserie Georges from 1836 nextdoor is appreciated by many guests and I am glad that you spent a nice time there.
Don't hesitate to ask us some explications how tu use the airconditioning, because normally that works very well.

I am looking forward to welcome you again.

Monique Peltzer,
Manager.

Reviewed 14 June 2018

This hotel is few meters away from Lyon Perrache train station. It is close to the famous restaurant Brasserie Georges. Staff is welcoming and rooms are OK. I missed for breakfast the fresh orange juice...

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

near the metro station. accessible to center about 10 to 15 mins walk... last stop perrache and the hotel is only about 5mins walk if no luggage:)... friendly staff and room is ok.. can be nosey if u have a loud neighbor (next room)... otherwise good value for money... though next visit we will stay closer to the old town:-) x

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple