Quality Suites Lyon Confluence(Lyon)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$118
US$102
  • Pool
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$113/night.

US$145
US$92
Official Site
  • Free Internet
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$111/night.

US$122
US$114
Hotel du Simplon(Lyon)(Great Value!)
US$66
US$60
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$79/night.

US$311
US$228
  • Pool
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$268/night.

All reviewsnice poolnice hotelsmall gymthe rivercity centreenjoyed our stayquiet areatram stopeasy accessnice stayhotel is locatedold townhalletramwayconfluencemotorwayeuros
Reviewed 10 January 2018

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
NathalieCaoudal, Responsable Qualité at Novotel Lyon Gerland Musee des Confluences, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2018

Reviewed 3 December 2017

Stayed in this hotel for 2 nights on business recently, instead of the Ibis (my usual hotel of choice in Lyon) next door that was full.

The facilities are better than the Ibis, as reflected by the price.

Like the Ibis, it is located very near a tram station, with easy access to Lyon's transport network.

Very good breakfast spread that included hot cooked food such as sausages, bacon and very yummy scrambled egg.

I arrived late on the first night, and had a good glass of beer with complimentary peanuts before going to bed.

The temperature of my room was too hot for my liking, and had to open the window to cool down as I was not able to lower the temperature via the thermostat (and no, I did not report to the reception as it was only a very minor issue).

On my return after dinner at about 22:00, one of the two lifts for guests was not working. It was still not working the next morning, much to the annoyance for those who were on the higher floors (I was on the 7th), as it took a lot longer to get down to the ground floor to check out/have breakfast etc...

I would have given a higher score had the issue with the broken lift been addressed by the morning rush hour (I had provided similar feedback to Accor Hotel group).

All in all, not a bad stay. However, I can't help but feel the Ibis next door offers better value for money, sorry!

Room Tip: Avoid the higher floors in case the lifts breakdown!
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
NathalieCaoudal, Responsable Qualité at Novotel Lyon Gerland Musee des Confluences, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Novotel Lyon Gerland Musée des Confluences. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Reviewed 4 November 2017

We stay at this Novotel everytime we are over Lyon as it is very well located close to the city center (5 minutes by tram) the personnel is very kind and we feel like home. Ptactically at every stay we have ever been granted with good attentions ad this last time we have been upgraded for a suite instead of the room we booked: superb... many thanks!
This will be for long time our second "home" in Lyon.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
NathalieCaoudal, Responsable Qualité at Novotel Lyon Gerland Musee des Confluences, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017

Dear Guest,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Novotel Lyon Gerland Musée des Confluences.

Reviewed 23 October 2017

The lobby is fine with their bar and restaurant.
The rooms are quite old.
The service at the reception is crazy. I still didn't understand why they charge guarantee for restaurant, if I didn't know if I would have some meal there! VERY EXPENSIVE for THE QUALITY PRESENTED

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
NathalieCaoudal, Responsable Qualité at Novotel Lyon Gerland Musee des Confluences, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2017

Reviewed 7 October 2017

The Novotel is located on a very busy road by the river in an unattractive commercial area. The hotel itself is a typical Novotel - efficient but rather impersonal - and the reception staff were friendly. The restaurant is poor - there are only 3 main courses on the menu and by 8pm on a Saturday evening steak was no longer available. I then ordered a burger from the snack menu which was served virtually raw with burnt fries. The restaurant staff were unconcerned. The hotel has secure parking but one to be avoided in my view.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
NathalieCaoudal, Responsable Qualité at Novotel Lyon Gerland Musee des Confluences, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017