“Evening out”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We went without booking as we didn’t realise it was quite a small place, however, they were very friendly and booked us in for their later sitting. The food was fantastic. I had the calzone (photo) and my husband had a pizza. It was so fresh and tasty with big portions. The food we saw going to other customers looked amazing too. The staff were lovely - would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

I went to the restaurant and I was told by the staff that they are fully booked but I can go to their other branch (very near). The pizza was not as expected at all. Nothing special. Not tasty . I will never go back again

Reviewed 28 March 2018

Great, home made pasta, the mushroom ravioli was superb, rustic and plenty of it. The rest of the family has tagliatelle, and all the plates were wiped clean with the bread from the table. We were going to go again the night after, but to my disappointment it was closed on Mondays.

Reviewed 17 March 2018

As I had been disappointed with the standard of food served in the "tourist" restaurants in Chamonix, I tried this pizzeria which had received good reviews. It's just off the main street and seemed to have a nice cosy ambience. I wasn't able to get a table as they were fully booked. No problem - I decided to have a takeaway veggie pizza. Aww - it was so poor. The base could have been nice but the topping was poor: there was a shoddy selection of vegetables (which had clearly been pre-cooked) and the whole thing looked completely unappetising. It had way too many slices of aubergine (off-putting), shredded red peppers, and presumably (hopefully) some other veggies but those had been overwhelmed by the aubergine/pepper confection. It was all just chucked on the top and rammed in the oven for about 5 minutes. Dry, rubbery aubergine, slimy overcooked red peppers and dried up tomato base. Total yuck and so disappointing.

1  Thank AudreyAberdeen
Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

Really enjoyed the pizzas! Very big - took home for lunch the next day and was just as nice. Very accommodating, good service. Strange woodchip decor but food amazing.