“Absolutely brilliant. But you'll need to find it!”
Review of Neapolis

Neapolis
Ranked #66 of 236 Restaurants in Chamonix
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

We picked this restaurant on the basis of some very good Trip Advisor reviews. It's a little on the outskirts of the main area, up near the college. There is a new restaurant opening next door so some building works were going on when we visited. However.... great staff who were very attentive. Nice setting by the river. The food was absolutely exquisite. 2 pizzas a calzone and the seafood spaghetti- all top drawer. Add to that the price (very reasonable for Chamonix) and it was worthy of a 5* from me. Don't miss it for the sake of an extra 4 min walk.

1  Thank markjoandalice

Reviewed 21 May 2017

Was recommended by my hotel to try this place as the hotel didn't do evening meals and it happened to be next door. I'm not a great lover of Pizza ( I always think the base is very bland) but I can appreciate one if the filling is tasty. Unfortunately my Pizza made of primarily ham and cheese didn't have much flavour to it - plus the base was a little burnt in places - and I just didn't enjoy it at all. So I thought I would try a sweet afterwards to see if I could improve things - but I'm afraid this wasn't much better (a chocolate type gateau). So I didn't bother to try the restaurant again and couldn't recommend place. PS - they couldn't serve me an English tea either which wasn't a problem any where else I visited - plus I thought the menu was rather limited.

Reviewed 28 March 2017

Neapolis is such a gem - lovely feel, nice staff and really nice food. Portion sizes were generous and the food was absolutely delicious. Proper honest, Italian cooking. I'd highly recommend this restaurant to anyone visiting Chamonix. Book in advance though, it was full when we arrived at 20:30.

Reviewed 8 March 2017

A very warm welcoming in this little cosy place. Very nice pizzas and traditional Italian dishes. I had the pasta in vodka, very nice.

Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

If you are ever in Chamonix and looking for a friendly Italian restaurant with great food, this is the place to go. On our first day, we (a party of 8 male 50 somethings on a ski break) were recommended here by the guy in the ski shop. We booked early to secure a table. We were greeted by friendly staff and a wide choice of Italian food with probably 20 pizzas to choose from as well as several pastas. Delicious food followed and I returned to the restaurant the following week with my wife for another superb meal.

2  Thank Charles517