All reviews train station boat trip excellent hotel few minutes walk air conditioning old town reception kettle parking port
Reviewed 29 September 2015

This was my first stay at Inter-Hotel Grand Hotel de la Gare in Toulon. Overall my stay was pleasant. The room was clean and very quiet, despite the train station being just across the street. Of special note was the gentleman at the evening desk, Mr. Wilson Salomon. Super friendly and super professional! I had a little problem with Wi-Fi in my room early on but that was resolved. One note: While breakfast was alright, it was a little too “petite” for my liking. I think that I would go out breakfast next time.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank David M
Reviewed 28 August 2015

Pretty nice hotel in an awesome location, just by the Gare of Toulon, vey receptive and motivated staff, and the most beautiful receptionist of France. The view was amazing and got a nice breakfast too.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Inter-Hotel
1  Thank leonardoc448
Reviewed 6 August 2015

Handy to everything large rooms and very friendly helpful staff . Room was large and parking for the car was over the road near station in underground car park with a charge . Many restaurants in area .

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Inter-Hotel
1  Thank C2552HBjuliem
Reviewed 22 July 2015 via mobile

The hotel is very nice and we enjoyed staying here! It is exactly in front of the train station and at a walking distance from the centre. We chose not to include breakfast since we've found a very good bakery down the street. Therefore I would recommend it for you to have the coffee outdoors with a freshly baked croissant(which is less expensive than the hotel breakfast).

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ManuellaCt
Reviewed 17 February 2015

This hotel is directly across the road from Toulon Train station. It's a convenient base from which to explore Toulon or to hop on board the train for day trips around the South of France. Don't be fooled by its appearance. The rooms are well maintained, very clean and stocked with coffee/tea making facilities. Our room was cosy and spacious enough for two people. It had a view over the roof of the station to the mountains beyond. Although it looked over the main street, we had a pleasant sleep. Traffic noise was not an issue. There's an abundance of eateries along the main street and right next door to the hotel. Toulon city is within walking distance. There are several ATMS along the way there. The staff were very helpful. They happily stored our baggage for us while we waited for our mid morning train which was due after checkout. We found it strange to leave our keys with reception when going out but our belongings remained intact. The bathroom was a tad small for my 6ft+ spouse but it was manageable. This hotel is good value for money. Wouldn't hesitate returning here.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family