As you may know (we have more than 15 000 readers) we enjoy spending nights in SPA and luxury hotels.
Initially we booked two nights but we spent three in the Abbaye de Sainte Croix because it's a confortable and peaceful place far from crowed paths. The view is outstanding, the swimming pool is great, the food quite tasty and our room very cosy. People have been "a nos petits soins".
Few recommandations to improve the plac in order to make it an heaven :
- wash regularly the dusty threes along the access path to avoid bad first impression
- clean regularly the fitness outdoor room
- transform in fireplace the rotisserie arena in the dining room
- provide to the each guest a Sainte Croix booklet with all local insights (walking paths, cultural activities, selected partners for food, wine, etc…)
- could be also a good idea to provide bicycles (may be it's done during spring and summer)
If you're looking for typical atmosphere. Don't hesitate to have a diner in Aurons in the bistro located on the place of the village where people are also playing pétanque. It's good, friendly and only 5 minutes far from Abbaye
Next time we will book a room with a terrace. People recommended the Saint-Thomas one. Comme le dirait Saint Thomas, "Let's see".
- Free Wifi