“Perfect to live like a local!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Italian first
Any
RaftingNi...
The Cincinnati Region
“Perfect to live like a local!”
Reviewed 20 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

What a wonderful stay! Old world charm with modern convenience and great set up. My family (two children, mother, my spouse, and I) had a great stay here, we felt like we were living in and among locals! I highly recommend getting up to witness the morning 'rush' around the house. It's easily missed because despite being in a city, the windows block out ALL noise. Wonderfully soft beds, and great toys to keep children occupied. The bathtub was fantastic. Host Lucio is AMAZING. Take him up on ALL restaurant suggestions and attractions. I partially chose this location because of the reviews about Lucio, and I am so glad that I did. The location was great for us. Easy walking distance to grocery stores, cafes, pastry shops, Metro, rental car, and yet still only 2 stops really from all you could want to see in the old town. It was perfect and I would highly recommend the location to anyone visiting the area!

Reviewed 26 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015

Travelling group: Friends
Schaefer...
Tübingen
“Very nice”
Reviewed 17 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015
people found this review helpful

Very nice flat, everything that you need is there, very central! Very nice owner, we can certainly recommend it. Clean and safe.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Kitchen
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Nathana67...
Oxford, United Kingdom
“Could I ask for more for my money?.....No!!”
Reviewed 19 December 2014 for a stay in December 2014
people found this review helpful

The apartment was a perfect base for our exploration of Marseille. Clean, functional and with a touch of style. When I return to Marseille, I will definitely stay here again. Lucio communicated quickly both e-mails and texts, which made everything very straight forward.

Travelling group: Friends
Fady G
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
“Great stay in Marseille.”
Reviewed 31 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014
people found this review helpful

Nice modern apartment with a good kitchen and bathroom. We were only there the one night but wish we could have stayed longer.

Nice to stay out of the hustle and bustle but still be close to the metro. Saying that, we do like to walk when we're on holiday and with the windy roads it does take a while if you want to stroll to the water.

Still, great value and a really nice stay.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing