US$171
US$163
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$204/night.

US$253
US$215
InterContinental
  • Pool
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$268/night.

US$132
US$114
  • Bar/Lounge
nhow Marseille(Marseille)
US$221
US$206
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
Alex Hotel & Spa(Marseille)
US$111
US$98
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$109/night.

All reviewsgreat locationvieux portyogurtquiet roompleasant staywould definitely stay here againbwsleeping
Reviewed 13 December 2016 via mobile

The hotel is ideally situated in the inner center of Marseille. Airconditionning was not working in my room on the third floor. A positive thing: the hotel offers a " happy hour" for free. You can then taste local snacks and drinks. Overall, the price was acceptable.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 October 2016 via mobile

This hotel has all the standard best western amenities that you expect
But there is a lot of noise from outside, which makes it hard to sleep at night
It's located on a very busy and loud street with lots of traffic
I was wearing earplugs and still found it hard to sleep with all the noise
I wouldn't recommend it or come back here

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 September 2016

Moved on to this Hotel to be nearer the Port\action. The staff were very good and so too the location.

My room looked smaller than 15sq that I had booked. But, I was only there for a night. The problems emerged i the morning.

Breakfast was "ok" with a good coffee machine, mobile charging unit.

I was going to shave and turned the mirror over, to find out that it was broken. The Air Con stopped working. I informed the staff and they came straight away to fix.

I saw flies in my room, but thought nothing of it. But, during the day I realized that I had been bitten by them a lot. It was rather painful for a good couple of days.

They have a good storage for luggage.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 September 2016

Rooms of poor decoration. Really poor.
Small shower area; NOT CLEAN!.
There were no shower towels.
Breakfast poor and litle choice. Price to value is not good.
nice location; Staff is kind.
The common areas are too small.

Room Tip: look for a clean one
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 September 2016

It's near the airport and can't walk to. We found the buzzer at the bus shelter and a driver came 10 minutes later to collect us.
When I asked how could we go to the rail station nearby. The reception staff said we could take the hotel shuttle bus to airport then take airport shuttle bus to rail station. So we should leave one hour for the travel. Actually the rail station is only 5 minutes away. The driver however took us straight to rail station next morning. If we knew that's possible, we won't leave so early and ended up waiting 50 minutes at a quiet nobody platform.

The room is clean