great place, great staff, great restaurant. if possible ask for suite #35. worth the journey
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bonjour, and a warm welcome to Chateau Saint-Martin & Spa. Imagine, if you will, sitting among our 300-year-old olive grove and feeling the warmth of the sun. The only sounds will be nature itself. Or, occasionally, the distant splash of laughter from the outdoor pool. Alternatively, picture yourself on the terrace of one of our six private villas. The view, like many a guest, stretches gently into the warm waters of the French Riviera. Either image induces endless relaxation and there, you have the allure of our hotel. It is, quite possibly, the most peaceful and tranquil corner of France. Fine dining is close to all French hearts and menus present only the finest local produce and world class culinary expertise. Welcome to Chateau Saint-Martin & Spa where life is for living. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Chateau Saint-Martin & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Saint-Martin Hotel Vence
- Chateau Saint-Martin And Spa