“Don't miss it ! ”
Review of Le coin de la rue

Le coin de la rue
Ranked #25 of 98 Restaurants in Valbonne
Price range: US$28 - US$51
Cuisines: International, Gastropub, Fusion
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

Michelin star level , Geraldine (Chef) cuisine is exquisite / I would recommend to all tourists or locals

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

I have just got back from what was supposed to be a lovely meal with my husband. We had read the reviews and so despite it being quite a lot quieter than any other restaurant in Valbonne, we sat down for our meal really looking forward to this as a treat. We ordered a glass of wine each which was nice and the tapas starter to share. I have never left a review before as I've never had a meal as bad as this. The fruit and salad had been frozen and so we're served soggy. The one prawn (on a sharer for two) was over cooked as was the calamari. There was not one fresh item on the plate! We decided to cut our losses and leave it there but we're forced to pay for the most expensive bad food I've ever eaten. I'm not sure if we were just unlucky but I could only recommend you choose somewhere else as there are MUCH better options.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

We ate fantastic mussels and a great salad niçoise here! The waiter was very friendly and the food was well priced. Lots of great Italian food on the menu too.

Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

If you've ever seen an episode of Masterchef where the judges say that a dish has some good ideas, the items on it are perfectly cooked, but that it needs work, then you'll know what to expect from the food here. For example, a cod ravioli had perfectly cooked individual elements, a wonderful creamy buttery sauce, but the pasta sheet was just laid on top of the fish. Do not a raviolo as such. A fish green curry had a great sauce - fragrant, delicately spiced - accomp by lovely thin noodles...and also some steamed veg. Huh? Perfectly cooked though the peas, carrots and broccoli were, they just didn't fit with the Thai theme of the dish.

Nice ambience, service good, but, for a restaurant aspiring to fine dining, the dishes didn't quite work.

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

Best Food , Price for Money, l French/Fusion Cuisine, Need to take your time, this is not a pizzeria, closer to fine cuisine - quiet and romantic