See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 August 2017

We stayed one week in this hotel. When we arrived there was a problem with booking system, but the management of hotel solved the problem and suggested the perfect solution in 5 minutes. We had received an excellent room with balkony and garden view. The garden is beautiful, the rooms are comfortable, every day there is cleaning, new towels, clean and good quality. The breakfast is a little bit expensive, but really fantastic. We missed nothing at this hotel. We prefer the sea and the beach for the swimming during the summer, but in this hotel we used also the swimming pool, because it was really in a lovely outside place and clean and big. The hotel was really calm and silent, we never heard our neighbours or noises.
I strongly recommend this hotel if you want a satisfied accommodation during your vacation in Cote d'Azûr.

Room Tip: garden view with balkony
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 June 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for 3 nights with our two kids. We could only book a double room with additional travel cots and we were told we would have felt a bit compressed: with two small children you end up staying very little in the room, so this was not a problem at all.

The staff was very kind both at the reception and in the breakfast room; the breakfast was good. The breakfast room is a bit small however, so you may end up waiting a bit in certain times.

The view from the room balcony was also very nice and relaxing.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 June 2016

I stayed recently for 5 nights and was placed in room 118. First up, I was surprised at how little there was in the immediate area, definitely need to hire a car to go with staying here. Uber is scarce and a few restaurants are within walking distance.

The room was apparently for a family of 4. Ground floor had a single bed with TV and mini bar along with bathroom and toilet. Mezzanine floor had a double and a single, with another TV. Room looked very dated and old, I wouldn't take my family in there. Stairs to mezzanine floor seemed quite loose.

Came back one night to find ants crawling along the floor from the bathroom to the balcony door (which had been shut all day). A few nights later I found them congregating in and around the toilet and worked out they were coming from the pipes in the toilet.
I was transferred to a smaller room which seemed a lot nicer to me than my "upgrade", glad the staff were great in accommodating for that.
Staff was also very helpful in ordering take out for me. Room service is basically microwaved frozen meals, tried it one night in desperation...don't do it is all I can say.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank toant2014
Reviewed 28 November 2015 via mobile

A four-day business trip when I needed just to get a nice dinner, proper sleep and work a bit in the evening. Out of season there is no restaurant or bar in the hotel, you can only order some pizza, salad or pasta at the reception. There's free WiFi, though very slow so don't count on downloading some business data or making an online call, the service is just enough to browse Web. But you can definitely get a good sleep here, it's a quiet place. The rooms are clean, though there are some glitches here and there likes spots on carpet etc., housekeeping is just enough and service is OK. I find it a good value hotel for the price in given location.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank roboycz
Reviewed 29 September 2015

Valbonne is also very nice in Autumn, the temperaturs are mild ; The hotel is so comfortable, try the room number 11, with it's small "private terrasse" where you can have a drink or a coffee facing natur.Enjoy the quietness of the place, compared to the other ciies all around.........

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple