“Rip off”

Ranked #82 of 299 Restaurants in Saint-Tropez
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 7 September 2017

I ordered a fish for 2, we got a fish for 3. It was far too much, we told them so. Theyt said we don´t have it smaller......Yeah right......

Another time I ordered a fish for 3 we got a fish for 5. This is their tactic. They always give you too much and charged you 90 euro per person for the fish only.

Then I had friends they experienced the same. So this is part of their tactic....it is not just a one time experience. This is so stupid....

So if you order fish, ask them to show you a fish for 2, a fish for 3 and a fish for 5, and so you see how big it is, then you see the quantity. The feeling of being screwed by this sales technique gives me such a terrible feeling.

My advice: When you are with 3 order a fish for 2. So you are warned.

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

Staff incredibly helpful and accommodating of our party which included a young lady in a wheel chair. The food was as delicious as the service was helpful and efficient but the real wow here is the location, 10-15 minute walk out of St Tropez but plenty of valet parking but the views as the sun falls are truest beautiful, well worth a visit!

Reviewed 28 August 2017

We had dinner there at a table directly at the beach with our feet in the sand. The ambience is great. The view directly on the beach across the gulf of Saint-Tropez and the many yachts which are anchored directly in front of the beach.

I had Dorade Grillé and it was really great. Also the Filet de Boeuf was very very good. The prices are a little bit above the already high average in this region, but still ok with regard to the great location and the quality of the dishes.

During our time at our table and later at the beach bar, the children were playing in the sand at the beach and had a great time too.

I can highly recommend this restaurant and will definitely come back to have dinner there again. Thanks.

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

Fantastic service and great welcome for our family. Food was awesome - brilliant steak tartare - absolutely fantastic! My boys had fish and chips and great icecream. My wife's dessert - strawberry pavlova was fabulous, as was my tiramisu.
Overall, a superb lunch (came in at 150euros which we felt was excellent value). 50 euros to hire two sun loungers and a parasol. Expensive when compared to Dorset, but reasonable in St Tropez?
Can't recommend this place enough - also includes an awesome and interesting wine list. Always important when one is accompanied by two small gentleman under 5 years of age.....
We will be coming back next year!

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

A grilled fish for two in a relaxing place. Eating here is like being on holidays. Thank you for this moment of paradise.