See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

Hotel was 3 star and it was renewed. But From Outside the hotel looks old. Rooms were clean. Location was very good. You can go from there to where ever you want very easily. Also the beach was only 100mt away and there was a nice marina ⛵ with many restaurants. In the rooms wc and bathroom was seperated. Wifi is ok.
In the room there was a mini bar. That was good. There is a Mc Donalds very near to the hotel. Just 3 min. to walk.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
corinne g, Public Relations Manager at Comfort Hotel Galaxie, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2017

Thanks for your comment
Regards

Reviewed 31 July 2017

We stayed 3 nights and traveed to Nice and Monako! Wonderful! We felt very comfortable! Very easy to get to the beach. All desk clearks were friendjy and helpful! Especially night cleark but we forgot his name! We recomend hotel and trips to Monako and Nice!

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Wizz Tours
corinne g, Front Office Manager at Comfort Hotel Galaxie, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

Dear
His name is Ailloune
Thanks for your comment

Reviewed 3 September 2016

We stayed here just for a night and I was actually suprised. Hotel seems gloomy and it makes you suspicious but the rooms are incredible. TV is okay, there are some magazines, toilette is separated from the bathroom, beds are comfortable, staff is little scary but friendly...I said staff is little scary cause you cannot go out after 12:30 in the night. The stairs, Jesus Christ, they really need to do something about the stairs cause we have barely found it, at first we thought there were no stairs at all but that is not possible, what if elevator was broken? Location is good, nothing special. Rooms are really spacious and it is great. Breakfast, there is a small choice but it was delicious.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank tinamartina z
corinne g, Responsable réception at Comfort Hotel Galaxie, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2016

thanks for your comment

Reviewed 1 September 2016 via mobile

My wife and I stayed in early July in order to prepare for my staff to come in August to work in the area. The owners were FANTASTIC and this made us choose the location. Close to the beach, close to shopping and close to the train.

I and my staff came 2 different times in August for a week at a time and everybody was happy. The owners were very accommodating to last minute changes due to our schedule.

I was also impressed when I came back to my room one day to find a nice box of chocolates to say thank you for our stay. THAT IS SERVICE.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Richard P
corinne g, Front Office Manager at Comfort Hotel Galaxie, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2016

Thanks your for your comment
Regards

Reviewed 29 August 2016

First time we came to this hotel we were welcomed with open arms. The Owner of the hotel together with his family and a lot of other friendly people run this hotel like you are At home. We stayed here the last 4 weeks several times. Each and every time we check in all is taken care of. The rooms are very nice, beds are like you are in a showroom of the best Heastens store! The bathroom is very good and just being rebuild. The beach is 2 minute walk and the biggest shoppingmall of europe is 4 minute walk. We need to come back more often for business and this is our place to be. Like i mentioned when I walk in it feels like my second home. Thanks so much for being a guest in Your hotel! Merci!

Date of stay: July 2016