travelup.com
FindHotel
ZenHotels.com
StayForLong
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

Nice enough hostel - good location near beach, nice (but small) communal areas, ok breakfast (although no fresh bread :( ) and lovely staff, with a supply of beach umbrellas to borrow but I'm not sure why it's got some rave reviews on other sites. The beds are uncomfortable, the ladders to the top bunks are really unstable and the rooms don't really have anywhere to leave bags that don't fit under the bed, so you end up with an assault course of American size suitcases to contend with. The bathroom in my room was a bit whiffy despite being cleaned daily, which I assume was damp or drains. I didn't like the one bathroom per dorm layout (rather then having a few shared between a few rooms) and that there wasn't a separate toilet cubicle, as this meant you were sometimes waiting ages to get to use the loo, as there was only one other toilet available outside the room. It was fine for a hostel but I suspect there are better options for similar money.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 4 September 2017

The hostel was great. The room was nice and tidy, the bathroom and showers were good. There is also a small but nice well equipped kitchen common area in the hostel where you can prepare your own meals. There is also a breakfast option, but you could also eat your own breakfast in the common area.
There is also a baggage room to leave your luggage when your flight is in the evening of your check-out day.
The location is also very central and thus very good.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 August 2017

Amazing hostel, everything was perfect, very well localized, very clean, adorable staff, i have stayed at many hostels and this one is one of the best. they organize some parties and tours and offer even some stuff for the beach. i highly recommend this hostel

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 15 August 2017

I stayed here for 3 nights. Plus: location, small living room, rooms are good, we had our own bathroom in our 4 bed dorm. Breakfast not that great. They have a kitchen, why do they put plastic trays and dishes out for breakfast? really not environmentally friendly.
Some hooks in the bathroom would be great and the shower was easily clogged. Overall, I would definitely stay here again and the reception staff was always nice.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

I stayed here with my friend in August for 4 days over a weekend for our first trip to southern France and I was extremely impressed.

Location was amazing, only steps from the beach, right next to a grocery store and many restaurants. Only about a 10 minute walk to the main square.

The hostel itself has really friendly and caring staff who are attentive to your needs and very informative. They speak great English. The rooms were VERY clean. One of the cleanest hostels I have ever seen, and include wifi, towels, air con and a full kitchenette.

We did not spend too much time in the common area as we were busy our exploring but on the last day used it for breakfast and was very satisfied. It had all essential cooking appliances and items you need.

They had wifi throughout which didn't always work perfectly, but I wasn't in Nice to sit there on the internet anyways.

I would highly recommend this hostel to anyone staying on a budget for a short holiday in Nice.

Trip type: Travelled with friends