US$396
US$159
US$153
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$182/night.

US$211
US$324
US$280
Priceline
  • Beachfront
All reviewsreception counterfree phonefree shuttlean airport hotelbreakfast and dinnerthe busstayed one nightlate arrivaltea and coffeeshort staypromenadecote
Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

We stayed one night after late landing at Nice. This is an airport Hotel. Very basic in any aspect. Good only if you must stay close to Nice airport after landing at night or taking an early flight. We also were surprised by the room service that tried to get into our room at 7:30 for cleaning while we were still in bed. We expected to pay less to this kind of hotel.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 July 2017

This hotel is a very easy walk from terminal 1 (which is why I stayed here) and the bus stop where frequent buses take you along the promenade (so beach is close) and the center of Nice. The staff is pleasant. The rooms are basic and clean. A kettle and coffee/tea are in the room. I did not try the restaurant.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Larry917
Reviewed 23 June 2017

Stayed here one night on tour. The city centre is about 7k. The bus stop is about 5 minutes away or you can walk along the promenade. 1k to shopping centre. Room was small but clean. Get in early for breakfast as can get crowded. Free wifi.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

May 30, 10:30 AM

We stayed 1 night in this hotel upon arrival in Nice, and the front desk employees were very pleasant and accommodating with pretty strong English. If I were basing my review on these employees, I would have rated it much differently.

However, the entire experience was spoiled by my second interaction with the hotel. I misplaced an important item sometime during the trip, and I was calling the various hotels we stayed at to see if I had left it there. When I called to ask about said item, the woman I spoke with was extremely impatient, rude, and unhelpful. Her English was at an extremely low level and she seemed very irritated by my call. After asking for the room number several times, and me responding the same each time "I cannot remember the room number, but I have the reservation number and billing name for the night we stayed", she became even more apparently irritated and asked me to repeat myself several times because she "could not understand me" and I "need to speak more slowly", so I found about 10 different ways to say "I think I forgot something in my room" with no success. She then abruptly said "hold", and I was left waiting on the line for 15 minutes. At this point I hadn't even given her the reservation booking code, the date we stayed, or the name the room was booked under so I have no idea what she was doing. I eventually gave up and instead decided to go to the airport before leaving to speak to someone in person.

The same woman was on duty today when I went to ask, and I have never come across someone so arrogant and unhelpful in all my life. Once again, she wouldn't let me give her the reservation date, name, or booking code. She was quite obviously annoyed that I couldn't remember the room I stayed in, and proceeded to very slowly type something (no idea what) for 5 minutes, only then to ask for the reservation name. She finally came across the room number and called housekeeping to check for the item, where I understood her saying "if you aren't too busy" in French, several times. She pointed at the chairs and instructed me to sit down. I politely asked her if she knew how long it might take to check (as I had a flight to catch) , to which she replied "no." After 10 minutes I asked her if I could leave my email in case they found it, because I had to leave for the airport. She didn't respond, but instead picked up the phone without telling me what she was doing. I asked her if that was all and if I could go, or if she was calling housekeeping again, and she waved her hands, shrug, and replied "if you have to go, then go." I don't know if they had my item, and I doubt that I'll ever find out.

I have never left a negative review before, but this woman was the WORST employee I have ever come across. Don't stay here if you care at all about being treated with respect.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank chelsea d
davidN06, Directeur général at Campanile Nice Aeroport, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2017

Dear Chelsea,

Firstly, we thank you for your comment. However, the second part is a real warning for us. I would be pleased to understand what exactly happened during your visit and I need to know your dates of stay.
So, please feel free to contact me by email in order to exchange on this subject : commercial.nice.aeroport@campanile.fr.
We cannot leave you without any answer regarding the disappointement that you coud have in our establishment.
Regards - Anne-Marie D Executive assistant

Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

The Campanile Nice Aeroport hotel is a smart, very clean, business-type venue, perfect for being very close to Nice Airport! Limited availability re breakfast and dinner, however, sufficient for a short stay. Free WiFi was a blessing and certainly most helpful being away from Manchester during the dreadful terrorist attack, meant I could stay in touch with family and friends. Staff all very busy and slightly abrupt at times, probably due to the language barrier on my part, and a free coach trip from hotel to Terminal 2 driven by a lovely, kind man, was so welcome.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo