we spend 2 days at nice . it is ok for a short vacation and for who want to just spend the night in the hotel ..
1. near to everything
3. clean when you arrive to the room
1. it seems as a house and has been transformed to hotel ;)
2. you see the owner just in check in and then you live as if it is your house so if you have some problems or question you will not find them
3. they dont clean the room as the other hotels
after all .. it is nice for economical vacation
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the very heart of downtown Nice, in a beautiful building of 19th century ideally located; a typically French apartment Belle Epoque style, 4 charming rooms completely renovated, new nice furniture; large windows, view to the street, very calm, or to the interior court; large double curtains gives an intimate taste of this place; shared and/or private bathroom and Water Closet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Pensione Alessandra reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.