All reviews gypsy suite secret garden day bed bed and pillows st honorat south of france french countryside breakfast was delicious country retreat decorated beautifully mr mrs liza minelli hope to visit again boutique style minute drive the main house tucked away
Reviewed 22 May 2018

Cozy and picture perfect. My son booked this special place thinking it would meet my expectations for a Provence experience and it did Comfortable, quiet, picturesque, lovely and just a quick walk to the charming Mougins old town with many superior restaurant options. I could not stop taking pictures. Many quiet and cozy places to enjoy the grounds. Breakfast was incredible! Staff is friendly and helpful. Receives my highest recommendation. Two weeks traveling Southern France and it is all wonderful, how lucky the French are!

Room Tip: We were in the top room. Children were in the lowest room. Both were wonderful. Both had cozy sitting areas and comfortable beds.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed with our 6.5 month old in the gorgeous Gypsy Suite and it was just perfection. The staff here are so attentive we even managed to eat our breakfast baby free whilst the staff cooked over him and one morning even fed him happily on their laps... heaven! It really is such a special place we felt very lucky to have been there.
The restaurant food is just stunning so, do make sure you spend at least one night in.
We will 100% visit again and can not recommend Les Rosees more so.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 April 2018

I spent the best three days for my 50th birthday here, just this past week. Les Rosées came recommended by a local friend, and they were just spot on! The owner (Kilperiick) and the staff on site (Giselle and Julia) were just amazing. They attended to our every need, and the chef (have forgotten his name) was just amazing. Each room (they only have a few, luckily!), are carefully appointed and decorated differently with antiques and beautiful musical instruments. A testament to their Mother, whose whom it was, and for whom they turned this into a magical place in her memory. The gardens are lush, mature trees, and a beautiful pool. Sauna and jacuzzi facilities on site, with the possibility of other spa soins. Candles everywhere. Everything you see is a work of art, with history behind it. I highly recommend the Suite Serguey, stunning, with a beautiful fireplace in the room, and a view over Old Mougins and the gardens. Don't miss this beautiful place!

Room Tip: Room with fireplace possible, the best one!
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 March 2018

I must say, I fell in love with Les Rosees from the photos I have seen randomly on instagram. I saw it, fell in love and said: "I want to go there!". Living in NYC filled with filthy air and cold people, always makes me miss country side ish, cozy, happy places. The town Mougins was just perfect in every single way, it was like the center, accessible to get to all the attractions of South of France like Grasse (Perfumerie), Alps, Nice (and the airport), and Cannes. I was in love with my room Serguey that I never wanted to leave. Every morning, we had delicious breakfast served by my favorite person at Les Rosees - Gisele! She is such a warm human that genuinely cares for you, and our host Kilperick, the sweetest guy who was so helpful to plan our daily trip ideas because we are so bad with those things.
Overall, this is going to be a place where I will be going at least once a year and telling all my friends to go there!

Room Tip: all rooms are the best but my favorite is Serguey or Isadora
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 January 2018

This is an exceptional boutique hotel in a quiet out of the way place in Mougins. Excellent cuisine. There is an informal and friendly atmosphere. Our room was very comfortable and the gardens are layered with a swimming pool for the summer visit. We will be back

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel