See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 October 2016

Wow what a surprise this little place was. Size of our room was excellent and the whole room had been renovated. A stones throw from the beach and on top of cool bars and restaurants. The owner makes you feel as though you are the only guest there and personally shows you to your room and ensures that the whole stay is enjoyable. Highly recommend you stay here if you are looking for a relaxing stay. Only regret is we didn't stay enough nights here.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank steveharris
Reviewed 16 October 2016

Our stay was remarkable becouse of the owner Sylvie, who was very welcoming, attentive, funny and kind. She made a very good breakfast every morning, and you could agree on the timing, if you needed it earlier. I found hotel very charming with rooms nicely renovated and decorated. The bed was comfy, a good quality mattress, but not so much pillows though. The big plus was a reversible air con/heater in the room. Shower room was nice, but very tiny. Overall the charm of the house compensates the size of the rooms. And the attentiveness and positivism of the hotel's owner makes you want to come back again.

Room Tip: Attention with the bed frames! In our room we had sharp screws sticking out from the frame right in the passage way.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 September 2016 via mobile

I loved this hotel. It's a quirky, completely immaculate and clearly well loved and cared for by the owner Sylvie. My single room had no wardrobe but this didn't prove an inconvenience and I felt it completely acceptable for the price and 2 star rating.

The location is great. Very near the beach and in the middle of the bars and restaurants. It could be noisy but the double glazing cut the noise out entirely.

Having stayed in a number of hotels in the area over the years, this is great value for money. I will stay here every time in the future.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 August 2016

The host gave me a small piece of paper with the wifi information and her phone number on it. I did not know the paper included the front door passcode because she checked me in so quickly and only took time to explain how the sink worked and how to use the wifi. When I called the phone number on the front door at 6:30 pm to ask how to get in the building, the host yelled at me and hung up on me!! Very unpleasant experience! I decided NOT to buy breakfast for 10€. It seemed unreasonable. I had the room facing the street with bar underneath and bar across the narrow street and a 3rd bar caddy corner to the hotel - the windows blocked out much street noise BUT the air conditioning was "out" during my stay. Therefore, I had to leave the windows open at night for a couple hours before going to sleep just to cool down. It was impossible to hear the TV or even someone I was talking to on the phone with the windows open. Do not advertise air conditioning if it is not working!!! The shower does not have a door to close, the water puddle leaked from the bathroom floor onto the floor of the bed because of a hole in the bathroom siding. Host made it clear she designed the room herself and told me if I broke anything, she would "kill me." That is not funny, and no way to talk to your guest. Don't stay here!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank JRjetset
Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

great location and clean cozy rooms.
Sylvie the owner was really friendly and has a chill way to talk to everyone.
the hotel is right on the "party street" so you know but you dont notice while in your room

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple