All reviews sea view stylish boutique hotel pool area celebrate our birthdays nice snack bar complimentary upgrade comfort room quiet location great buffet breakfast cap d'antibes spent a week fifteen minute walk nice small hotel clean pool bath shower cote d'azur rooms are spacious
Reviewed 8 August 2018

This hotel is really pretty and has a very unique and cool decor/style. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Rooms were clean and had balconies for guests to hang out and enjoy the outdoors. The pool was very nice and they offer food and beverage service at the pool, as well. Only two slight complaints - 1) the A/C worked but it was not strong enough for the 90 degree July heat and there was no way to crank it up more, and 2) the location was a bit further from the boardwalk area than I had hoped. If you don't mind walking about 15 minutes to get to the beginning of the action (and a slight uphill incline on the way back), then this is a great hotel choice!!

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Just returned from a short stay at La Villa. The hotel is small and therefore the staff have to be best in class as they get noticed. This weekend’s team were friendly, attentive and met our every need, well done all and thanks. The hotel is perfectly located to explore this beautiful section of coast.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 July 2018

This is a beautiful little boutique hotel situated approximately 5 minutes walk to the core of Cap d'Antibes main restaurant's strip and the beach. It is very clean, super adorable and very quiet. Our room was facing the front entrance, which has the bigger balconies. They have a wonderful french breakfast served every morning which is also amazing. A small but very clean pool at the back of the hotel with plenty of lounge chairs and shaded seating areas. Our room was simple but very clean. Comfortable bed, mini bar, television.Nice wide balcony that in our case we could see the ocean on one side and the Alps on the other.Amazing view. Large bathroom with Tub/shower (deep) we had difficulty getting in and out lol. Hairdryer included. There is parking included if you are renting a car. We had rented a car to drive up and down the French Riviera and would come back sometimes late at night. Never had any issues getting a parking spot. Staff is very friendly and helpful for suggesting the best area's to eat or visit. It is very central along the coast which is why we chose this hotel as our "Pied à Terre"

Room tip: Bigger and more private balconies at the front of the hotel. The back balconies are all facing the pool.No privacy
Date of stay: April 2018
Reviewed 17 July 2018

LIke almost all other reviewers, I had a fantastic experience at this boutique hotel, and really wouldn't consider staying anywhere else in Juan-les-Pins or Antibes. The staff are very friendly; the decor is inviting while being eclectic and interesting, with quite spacious public areas and grounds; the pool area is compact but still very pleasant, and amazingly quiet (loved the location, outside the center of town). We really enjoyed the breakfast -- a luxurious choice of items, which we enjoyed while sitting on the veranda in perfect weather. Our room was comfortable (though not exactly spacious) -- great aircon, comfy bedding, nice balcony/pool view. The only criticism, which others have also mentioned: the bath/shower is designed in such a way that you almost inevitably get the bathroom wet -- so I guess just ask for extra towels.
All in all, a wondeful holiday, can't wait to return.

Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

After spending a lot of time looking for a quiet and peaceful hotel I chose La Villa.
Unfortunately I have just checked out feeling very disappointed.
Time by the pool was spoiled by children playing with a football and inflatables. I spoke to the bar attendant who agreed that the children should not be diving in the pool and splashing other guests, he told me that he would tell the director, but the disruption continued and in the end I stopped visiting the pool.
Breakfast was so poor I didn’t have any after my first day. There was a limited selection of hot food, most of which had run out when I arrived forty minutes before breakfast was due to finish.
The supposed ten minute walk from the railway station took at least twenty five and that was at a fast pace. It was a fifteen minute walk to most restaurants.
I am sorry to leave such a negative feedback, however it was not all bad. The staff were friendly and the room was attractive but you could clearly hear the guests next door using the toilet.
I am surprised that there are no other negative reviews since 2015.
I will not be returning.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank GeoffScarborough
vprieux, P at La Villa Cap d'Antibes, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2018

Dear guest,
We are really sorry to read that you were so disappointed. After all the emails we had during the winter explaining a lot about the area, the hotel, that we didn't apply a "special policy" for children as you required...so sorry to read that all our guests enjoyed so much the breakfast that we were preparing scrambled eggs and bacon especially for you, as we cook it "at the minute" to respect the freshness of the preparation.
We appreciate the feedback of the guests because it helps to go on and we will go on as we use to do.. take care about all our guests.
Best regards