See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

I took a one night stay because of business meetings I had. The hotel is very average, the rooms are big enough, quite old fashioned and not so welcoming. The staff at the reception was not nice, almost rude. I don't think it's really 4 stars hotel. Very highly priced

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Air conditioning poor!
On a lighter note - restaurant wonderful ! Close to amenities - dry cleaning - grocery store - walk to restaurants in the square about 15 minutes.
Good for a short stay.
Staff very nice.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 July 2017

Overall, I'd rate it above average, but the air conditioning issue for the hotel prevents that.
My room had no or minimal A/C. I asked the front desk to look into it and their response was the engineer agreed--the A/C wasn't working. No other room was offered or available. So spent two very sweaty nights toughing it out--lousy sleep.
Otherwise an acceptable, safe hotel.
Not recommended though for professional travelers that need their sleep, like flight crews etc.

Room Tip: Make request in reservation that A/C must work.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank jethelopilot
Reviewed 29 May 2017

I have stayed at this property many times over the past four years. The staff is always very friendly and helpful. The hotel is a short drive from the airport, within walking distance to many restaurants and shops.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
FFuseau, Directeur général at Mercure Hyeres Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2017

Dear Donalda4462,
We really appreciate your comment and we will share it with our staff.
We hope to see you again
Kind Regards
F.Fuseau

Reviewed 31 October 2016

I have booked the Mercure Hyéres thru the company I am working for and I can truly say I had a beautiful stay.

The ladies who are working at the front desk were extremely nice and helpful. The room (with balcony) was clean, the bed very comfy and the pool area was quite nice as well.

I also loved that I had my car right in front of the door behind a locked gate without paying extra money. Also a plus: There is a supermarket next door.

The hotel itself is in a perfect location, close to the most beautiful beaches and only minutes away from the city centre! I would certainly be happy to stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
FFuseau, Directeur général at Mercure Hyeres Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2016

Dear Sydney04_04, we sincerly thank you for your comment as you know we give a special attention to make your stay a good moment.
I will forward your comment to our staff.
Kind Regards