All reviews nice hotel perfume making swimming pool receptionist france villa
Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

I came to Grasse to make my pilgrimage as a perfume lover to the land of perfume making. I rented a car to more easily reach all my desired destinations in a short period of time during a rainy weekend. This hotel was great with its own parking lot and close to all the perfume houses of note (Fragonard, Molinard,and Galimard). My favorite part though was it’s hillside location with a villa like view and smells of jasmine, and orange blossoms flowing through the window all night long. A slice of heaven! Friendly staff.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

Very nice hotel, Im highly recommend it. Clean, quiet, and very nice and helpful personale (managers!!!) Thanks alot to them. I booked a room for 4 nights, but had to stay 2 more, and hotel was fully booked, but they help me with this, and I stay for 2 more nights, thanks alot again:)

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Слава Г
Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

Was looking forward to staying here whilst motorcycling down to the French coast. Pleasant clean hotel but on arrival was informed the restaurant was closed. This was disappointing & I believe we should have been told when making the reservation.....
Anyway breakfast was nice & the people were pleasant so not too bad.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 March 2018

All the staff members were extremely friendly and went out of their way to be helpful. Stephane in the restaurant was absolutely wonderful and gave each of us individual attention, which was great! I would recommend your hotel very highly to everyone I know. Thank you for such a lovely stay. Dilini

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank diliniratnayeke
Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

Nice hotel in a very convenient location. We stayed on a Saturday night and surprisingly the restaurant was closed.
The hotel is very comfortable, breakfast was very nice and the staff are ever so helpful and friendly.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple