See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 July 2016

We are from Australia visiitng every year in Europe and had a wonderful and friendly stay at his Ibis Budget. This was our third stay at this property. Our returns have always been because of the people the cleanliness of the rooms and the service all of which cannot be faulted.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Ibis Hotels
Reviewed 27 January 2016

there's no way to park the car close to the hotel in a restricted area, such as in the other Ibis Budget. I had to park it on the Street, far from the hotel, in a deserted place. The room had a bad smell of smoke. I've been staying in Ibis (and before in ETAP) for dozens of times, and this was for sure my worse experience indeed.

Date of stay: January 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank giovanni707
Reviewed 21 October 2015

Late arrivals must use a machine to gain access to the hotel and the bedroom. I arrived just before 11PM and was unable to get in as the machine repeatedly refused to recognise my credit card (the one used to make the booking only 24 hours earlier).

There is no phone number to call for help. I contacted Accor Customer Services because I am a Platinum member and happened to have a phone number on the back of my membership card. (call centre in the US by the sounds of it) but they were unable to help)

Parking here is very limited, and by the time I arrived I was forced to park in a private factory area that was clearly being used by other guests.

I was forced to continue my journey home, arriving at 3AM.

Room tip: Don't stay here
Date of stay: October 2015