Best Western Plus Cannes Riviera & Spa
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Okko Hotels Cannes Centre(Cannes)
  • Breakfast included
  • Bar/Lounge
Arcotel(Cannes)
  • Beachfront
Hotel SImone(Cannes)
Amiraute(Cannes)
  • Room Service
  • Room Service
All reviewsrooftop poolamerican buffetvending machinegreat locationrailway stationnice hoteldefinitely stay here againexcellent breakfastevery morningminute walkold townsea frontcomfortable bedhotel is locatedla croisettewalking distanceon arrival
FilterAll languages
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I recently booked this hotel because of it's proximity to Cannes city centre, it's spa and most importantly the car parking garage it advertises. However, upon arrival I was told the car parking was full as I hadn't pre-booked. I politely told the lady at reception that I wasn't made aware of any need to book. She was exceptionally rude and insisted it is made very clear on the website that it needs to be booked. I have checked the website since and it's certainly not mentioned anywhere. Neither does it tell you that if you are "lucky" enough to get a space that it's an additional €20.50 per night. A price which is €0.50 cent cheaper than a local city centre car park- how ridiculous is it that a hotel you're paying to stay at has the same parking rates as a local public car park. We spent an extra €190 on parking during our stay. This €190 would have got us a much nicer hotel with free parking.

The breakfast rate of €19.50 per person is also extortionate. We got a nicer breakfast in a beautiful restaurant with panoramic views for half the price.

The Spa that's advertised as being part of the hotel is actually a separate entity altogether- false advertising again I believe. When we tried to book the spa I was greeted again by the same rude lady and was told they couldn't inform me of availability because the spa is separate and was fully occupied at that time. She had no idea what time anyone from the spa could contact me and told me I would just have to wait in my room for a phone call. Believe it or not I don't go on holidays to sit in my hotel room awaiting a phone call.

Travellers BEWARE of this hotels extortionate hidden costs and their false advertising. If their spa and parking are falsely advertised I'm sure more things are too.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 January 2018

Fantastic accommodation and friendly staff made our stay a memorable one. It was a bit of a distance away from the beach but close enough to restaurants and all activities. Train station next door allowed travel to Monaco etc. A good option,

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 December 2017

Nice hotel, great location and Friendly staff overall. Disappointing that the outside pool is closed in the winter and the Spa hot tub comes at an additional cost. Unfortunately the hotel was going through some severe building work which affected my sleep from 8am each day. Also the twin room beds are tiny so best not to twin.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 December 2017

Nice hotel . Very friendly service, very good bed, good breakfast with very friendly service. Quick check out. Hotel is located in the heard of the city so very convenient , however the area around the train station is not so great . Hotel has an own garage , that is great if you come by car.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 November 2017

the hotel in good location nice room good breakfast and have parking place for the car. we arrived very late at night and there was no problem with that. the room and parking wait for us.
water battles and good coffee machine were in the room.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends