“lovely restaurant in th old town”
Review of La Mirabelle

La Mirabelle
Reserve with
La Mirabelle is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #99 of 845 Restaurants in Cannes
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 August 2017

What a great dinner! the meat, the risotto! the meat was so tender and juicy, it was a dream! and the risotto with truffes was so creamy! they have as well an impressive wine card! the place itself is in the old town of Cannes it is small but super cosy! woth to try it!

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

We have visited regularly over the last few summers and it has always been fabulous.We returned with friends recently and they concluded it was the best meal they had had over the week they were here ! Some high praise ! The steak and sauce were absolutely delicious and the staff a delight making us feel very welcome

Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

Had the burrata and ham to start, then the Cote de boeuf. All beautifully prepared. The service was friendly and attentive without being overbearing. I'd go back for sure!

Reviewed 2 January 2017

The restaurant has a good reputation so I was looking forward to eating there. Overall it was a good experience but there were a couple of frustrations. Firstly they didn't have some of the dishes on the menu and or the wine we ordered. Secondly (and this was just me!) we were seated downstairs in the cellar of the restaurant. The room was beautiful but it was very musty/damp/dusty and I found myself quickly developing a dust allergy from being down there. I had to leave the table on several occasions as my nose had instantly blocked and I found it hard to converse. So if you have any sort of allergy to dust or similar then ask to be seated upstairs. The food was lovely so I would come back - I'd just insist on being in a different part of the restaurant!

Reviewed 13 October 2016

We visited La Mirabelle recently and were treated to a great evening! Fanatastic selection of beautifully prepared food. Really nice surroundings; very intimate and you must try the truffles as an option! The steak i had was perfect! Thanks to all!