“Lousy food”

La Creme Brulee
Ranked #386 of 680 Restaurants in Antibes
Cuisines: French
Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

Went for dinner with family. Ordered mussels marinere and some burgers for the kids. Potato wedges where half cooked and the mussles where taste less. Don't go there. Really expensive as well.

Flamine S, Owner at La Creme Brulee, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2017

15 for the mussels or burger with a beer , fresh potatoes , mussels from Bouchot ( the best in France cooked with white wine oignons and herbs , “ marinières” as well ) if u don’t appreciate French food cooked with fresh products really thx to not come back in our restaurant, but try some fast foods .
We try to do our best for our customers if U didn’t appreciate u can. but the fault is not ours . Maybe ur taste is similar to ur review and ur bad alimentary habits . Sorry for that w

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

Came with family for crepes. Saw people eating what looked like amazing salads. Our crepes were good and the kids enjoyed

Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

Nice place outside for looking at people and a beer.
Do not eat here!
Fish and chips was leftovers from lunch I guess, nothing with dish was right. The Galette with cheese and ham was OK, but the salad was old.

Flamine S, Propriétaire at La Creme Brulee, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2017

The fish is a fresh cabillaud . Salads and all vegetables , Fish and meet are delivered every day ... maybe u don't have the habit to eat fresh products , but on seeing the other view we're on the right way . Sorry to not serve mc Donald's food . Hope to see u another time to make u taste fresh products and visit our kitchen opened for all the customers .

Reviewed 4 April 2017 via mobile

Took refuge in this restaurant out of the rain and were so delighted with our chance find. The restaurant offered a warm and cosy retreat from the wet and chilly weather outside. The menu was varied with a good selection of traditional dishes. Amazing Salad Nicoise with fresh grilled tuna. It took me nearly an hour to eat! My partner chose a smoked salmon sandwich which was also excellent in quality, flavour and content. Both of us indulged in Crepes. Yummy. My tea was served in a beautiful cast iron tea pot which stayed hot for ages and never seemed to end. I think I got four cupfuls out of it.
Great service and food. Highly recommend a visit if in Antibes and you want to avoid an Irish or an Australian bar.

Reviewed 4 March 2017

After a long night of flights, we met our daughters at the bus station, checked in to our hotel and hit this place for a quick lunch. The service was very good and quick. We ordered four diet coke's which were all flat (bummer). I ordered the cheese burger, which was ok, my wife ordered the cheese quesadilla, which consisted of a wheat tortilla and a piece of melted cheese - not good. My daughter shared a salad (huge and delicious) and the staple of the country the croque something or other. It is basically a ham and cheese with melted cheese on the whole outside of the sandwhich. It must have been as good as it looked because it was gone before I knew it....wish I would have ordered that.