All reviews cap d'antibes residential area walking distance high season the hotel is clean pay euros three star bed and breakfast plage keller swimming pool juan les pins and antibes rooms are spacious french riviera sun loungers south of france receptionist comfort
Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

Room is basic and the bathroom is very clean. No mini bar or water is provided.
I suggest to bring a mosquito repellent as we were bitten by mosquitos.

Decent breakfast and lovely outdoor swimming pool. Swimming pool area is very clean.

Walking distance from a beach and nice restaurants. Parking is available at additional cost €15.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AnimaBella
beausite2016, Responsable réception at Hotel Beau Site, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2017

We thank you for your comments. We are sorry for the inconvenience during your stay.
Best regards. Reception desk.

Reviewed 15 November 2016

Had an absolutely lovely stay at this charming hotel. Despite being part of a large group of wedding guests (who were sometimes perhaps a little rowdy) the hotel staff couldn't have been nicer, quicker to help and more accommodating of our large group. The breakfast was very good, the rooms nice and exceptionally clean and the patio a lovely place to relax in the afternoon. The hotel is well located, being only a 5-minute walk from Plage Keller and other beaches. I really enjoyed this little Hotel and wouldn't hesitate to stay again in the future - excellent value for money.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank AntoniaNonie
Reviewed 7 August 2016

I do not usually write reviews however I felt compelled to in this case. After researching on this site for a place to staryThe room was great and the staff helpful and friendly.We will definitely be coming back.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Rob S
Reviewed 11 July 2016 via mobile

The hotel was alright. On a positive note, our room was clean, but the cleaning was done with vinegar which left a strong odor and I'm prone to allergies. The property was secured at night with gates and we felt safe. Our room was free of any disturbing noise. It was a 10 minute walk to the rocky beach, although we did not go there. The breakfast was above average, but the price for it was higher than most of the other places we stayed. The pool was nice. It was clean, not crowded, and there were padded lounge chairs. The air conditioning worked well in our room. The bathroom was spacious, modern,and had towel warmers. The hotel had free Wifi that worked fine. The staff was courteous.

Now for the drawbacks, the bed made us reminicient of being on a cruise ship because it was 2 twin beds pushed together. It was horribly uncomfortable. We both took pain meds daily to help with our backs. The bath soap was too thin and it was difficult to clean yourself without using the micro bar from the sink. There were some spiders and a few ants I saw in our room, although I did not bring inside any food. The hotel does not supply towels for the pool. Guests must bring their bathroom towels poolside, but they graciously offered to sell us beach towels for €18 apiece. The hotel is not easily accessed by public transportation, but fine if you have a car.

We stayed in room 31. I'm not sure if the beds are different in other rooms. All in all, I would not return here because of how uncomfortable the beds were. There is a range of what is tolerable, and this one fell below that line for me. I would rather pay more if necessary and have a tolerable bed.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Shannon J
Reviewed 7 July 2016 via mobile

We have been coming here for 18 years, there is nothing we can fault.
Natalie and her team work hard to make your stay as pleasant as possible
Fabulous swimming pool
Good breakfast
Very clean rooms
Great location
A lovely walk to the beach
Bicycles