Mas Djoliba Hotel
Modern Hotel(Antibes)
Hotel Josse(Juan-les-Pins)
  • Beachfront
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Le Pre Catelan(Juan-les-Pins)
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsa quiet residential areaold townjuan les pinscharming houseuphill walkpetanque courtwelcoming hotellovely poolsingle roomcold meatsfrench styleantibes townhotel is locatedwithin walking distancethoroughly enjoyed our staypool areanice room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 October 2017

Nice staff, excellent and quiet breakfast, Nice view over garden and pool. Charming and clean room with a sense of provencal character. Excellent situated- like living in small village, yet so near centre ville.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 11 October 2017

We stayed in October, the weather was warm and sunny, we swam in the pool and in the nearby sea. The gardens are a marvel, the hotel is in a residential area, so it is wonderfully quiet. Waking to birdsong was a treat. The staff, Delphine, Mike and Laura are wonderfully efficient and pleasantly helpful. Our room had it's own piece of terrace and was well furnished and decorated.
We travelled by train from the UK, and the station in Antibes is only 20mins walk away, or you can have a bus or taxi. We walk for relaxation, and especially enjoyed the rugged coastal path to St Jean les Pins. You will find an astonishing range of places to eat from burgers to 5*.Wish we could have stayed longer.

Room Tip: Read the details, our room was a delight
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 October 2017

Really friendly and helpful staff in this lovely hotel set in beautiful grounds, with an idyllic swimming pool. Peaceful location yet walking distance to everything. Delphine, Mike and Laura really make you feel as if you are part of the family and nothing was too much trouble for them.

Room Tip: I was really happy with my comfortable room which fully met my expectations.
Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Miranda K
Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

A wonderful converted villa with about 10 rooms. I stayed in a very small - and I mean small even for French standards - single room which was clean, comfortable and fine for a couple of nights. If you plan to stay longer, opt for the larger, more expensive rooms

The property is up the hill from old town Antibes. It's s short walk down to shops, the beach, and multiple dining areas. Antibes' main attractions are also nearby so a car isn't needed. The property is not within walking distance to Juan des Pins. And it is an uphill walk on very tiny sidewalks so I'd not recommend if mobility is an issue

The best part of my stay was the staff. So helpful making arrangements for me, and always attentive. And yes they spoke excellent English!

I highly recommend Mas Djoliba as a quaint B&B in a quiet neighborhood close to all that is Old Antibes

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 September 2017

Lovely place, good service, nice breakfast, close to the old town of Antibes, very quiet location ... but my experience was not perfect. Hence, 4 stars.

I got a TINY single room. When they quoted 9m², I thought they meant just the bedroom. But that included the bathroom too. When I said I didn't want to stay, the receptionist initially gave me a hard time and said it was too bad and I should have read the conditions (maybe I was being a bit too grumpy). But she said she would ask the owner and called me back a bit later and was very flexible and reasonable. I was satisfied. I got used to the cramped quarters and stayed a 2nd night. And then I decided moving was too much hassle and asked to stay 2 more nights but by then they had re-booked the room to someone else.

Hey, maybe I am overly fussy and you won't mind the tiny room.

I gave the place 4 stars because it IS a really nice place, especially if you pay for a normal room. And the staff is nice.

But 2 things I didn't like: They put a card in the tiny refrigerator informing guests that they may not use the refrigerator for their own items. And they charge 1€ to use a pool towel.

Room Tip: pay a little more and avoid the tiny single rooms
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo