All reviews shuttle service great spa self catering inside pool the hotel staff train station pools sauna sea taxis euro
Reviewed 23 August 2017

I was staying in the area for work so didn't get to use the facilities of the hotel but for the 3 nights I was there I enjoyed a few quiet drinks on the balcony with a view of the pools, mountains and sea...could have sat there all day.
Comfortable bed, bathroom fine (seperate toilet), water kind of went everywhere from shower but not too bad. No iron or ironing board in room but I got one once requested (although I had to carry it to room myself which I found amusing).
I had a friend who gave me a ride when I needed it but if I was staying here again I wouldn't stay without a car as it's not really walking distance to anything, especially in summer heat.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank banbh
Arnaud D, Directeur général at Hotel Baie des Anges, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2017

Thank you for your comment and especially your remarks about the view.
For you next stay don't hesitate to contact the reception to ask iron because we have it.
We hope to see you in our hotel that you can use the other facilities (swiming-pool, jacuzzi, etc.)

Reviewed 14 August 2017

On arrival I felt that this felt more like an airport hotel than a resort/spa hotel , due to the decor and cold feeling.
In fairness room was spacious and clean with a comfortable bed , and despite the 'city view' being a car park view , it was ok.
General attitude of staff at the hotel was verging on rude and generally resentful, particularly in the restaurant , where I paid 21 Euros for burger and chips + 20% service.
Main pool is finished in rough concrete , and only 3 foot deep ..with no drinks service , not ideal for swimming or for children & the spa feels as though it needs a good clean. Spa pool was also over crowded during our stay in August.
Shall not be returning...

Room Tip: Please book sea view room otherwise you will end up looking at a car park
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank rogerroger
Arnaud D, Directeur général at Hotel Baie des Anges, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2017

Thank you for your feedback but I think you have made a mistake about your comments, because we don't add 20% service in the bill, maybe it's in another hotel?
I propose you to contact me about your comment and I am please to hear you.

Reviewed 24 May 2017

we arrived on the sunday afternoon and departure the following wednesday; reallya nice place, close to Antibes (better if you have a car !) very calm
breakfast is excellent, people of the service, reception are really kind and helpful !
it is also a thalasso center: I really enjoyed the modelage aromacéane by Cathy, but not sure anymore about the name , my wife appreciated the soin visage zanzibar evasion! we recommend this hotel.
(room with view on the 2 pools and partly on the see) :o)

Room Tip: evreything was ok, we had room 2226 in the 2nd building
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank fabetlucy
Arnaud D, Directeur général at Hotel Baie des Anges, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2017

Thank you for your feedback.
We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

It's a little but tucked away in what looks like quite a residential area. However there's parking and it's easy to find about 20 minutes from Nice airport .

Rooms are self catered and there is a restaurant that serves breakfast, lunch & dinner. Lovely pools and Spa facilities. Kids are restricted to when they can use the inside pool.

Staff mainly friendly and helpful.

Menu limited but tasty in restaurant.

Would go back!! But not with young children.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Natasha W
Arnaud D, Directeur général at Hotel Baie des Anges, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2017

Thank you for your feedback.
We hope to see you soon for a new stay at THALAZUR.
Best regards

Reviewed 6 November 2016

This was our third stay at Baie Des Anges and love it more every time! The service is superb and the bed is heavenly. Can't wait to go back! You are right on the Sea and the beach is not crowded. I feel very comfortable here!!

Room Tip: Ask for beach front.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
5  Thank donna j
Arnaud D, Responsable relations publiques at Hotel Baie des Anges, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2017

Greetings from Baie des Anges 4* Hotel!

Thank you for your feedback and loyalty!
You will always feel comfortable in our property.

We can not wait to see you soon for your next visit.

Best regards.