All reviews the ground floor charming hotel town centre out of season plenty of free parking owners and staff central location room was clean interior bath france heat terrace
Reviewed 5 July 2017

Chose the Hotel due to its location eg right in the town centre with plenty of free parking outside. Once inside the Hotel we were delighted that we had chosen it, a beautiful building, really friendly staff (but also very professional). we upgraded to a refurb'd room and it was lovely. High quality accommodation for sure ! Good breakfast range too - we'll definitely be staying here again !

Room Tip: The refurbished rooms across the courtyard are a joy ! We were on the second floor.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DidierUK
Reviewed 28 June 2017

Nice hotel in the Provence. Nothing wrong with it at all. Decent breakfast.
Please make sure that you take the national French holidays into account , which cause a lot of issues getting around in the car and parking.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Inter-Hotel
Reviewed 17 June 2017

Charming hôtel, comfy, Nice staff
Good breakfast . room was clean, mattress comfortable .Nice to relax in the Terrace. Surroundings are quiet. I had a room on the ground floor but that was quiet anyway .All in all I wish I could stay longer.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Inter-Hotel
Reviewed 7 June 2017

I loved the look of the hotel the minute I saw it. It is in a period building with an interior to match. I loved the old style feeling that it gives you. The room was very comfortable and I loved the bathroom. The breakfast was wonderful and the dining room with the adjoining garden, beautifully done.The staff was very friendly and accommodating. They made us feel at home. We will certainly stay there again if we visit the area in the future.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank bracha t
Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

This is a lovely hotel in a very central location. The welcome we received was excellent and very helpful for all our enquiries.
The rooms were pleasantly furnished, and we had a good breakfast at an extra charge.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends