“A great time was had by all !!!”
Review of Chez Mimmo

Chez Mimmo
Ranked #28 of 687 Restaurants in Avignon
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 24 February 2017

Four of us from Canada had dinner at this restaurant. The food and service were excellent. A nice variety of Italian dishes on the menu.Good value, too. With one starter shared, a bottle of Cote de Rhone and one pasta per person plus coffee, we paid less than 20 Euros each!! Lots of locals eating here and a very lively , friendly atmosphere. And yes, we love the pasta being served in the skillet!! It was a perfect venue for my son's 26th birthday.

Date of visit: February 2017

Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

Highly recommended. Food was great and not expensive. Two of us ate for 28 euros a head for two courses including wine and coffee. Waitress was very helpful and friendly. This restaurant is very popular with locals so recommend you reserve a table in advance. We would definitely eat there again.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 24 November 2016 via mobile

This hole-in-the-wall restaurant (only fits 30-40 people max) was empty when we got there too early (at 7:05 pm - as they open at 7:30 pm), but by 8:15 pm, every single chair was filled with locals (and us). Lots of 20 and 30 year-olds - which says to me: great food, great atmosphere, and low prices. All of that is true!

The bruschetta and eggplant parm were awesome appetizers. My pesto pasta was the best I've ever had. My wife's 4 cheese pasta was almost as good.

I GIVE THIS RESTAURANT MY STRONGEST RECOMMENDATION!!!!

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 29 September 2016

Why isn't all pasta served in skillets?? It works so extraordinarily well for Chez Mimmo! One of the most delightful Italian restaurants outside Italy. Nothing fancy at all. Just really well-cooked, hearty food with reasonable prices.
Just what anyone ever needs on a cold European night!
Always busy - bookings recommended.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 12 August 2016

We ate here for my daughters birthday. The pasta is served in skillets. Everything we had was wonderful. My boys had pizza.

Date of visit: June 2016