“Crep Cafe”
Review of Crep Cafe

Crep Cafe
Ranked #180 of 628 Restaurants in Avignon
Reviewed 15 December 2016

2016 September . I made a Walk in this beautiful City of Avignon . In the Crep Cafe they serve very good and fresh made Crepes . Friendly Staff , good Food and a good Price

Reviewed 23 November 2016

The place is small and don't have seats - it's basically a takeaway. But don't let it put you down: for 3 to 7 euros you can eat a HUGE, delicious crepe (take a look at the pictures), and it will be ready in minutes! We ended up going back there the day after just to eat another one!

Reviewed 20 September 2016

Ticked away on the Main Street is this fantastic crepe shop. We stopped and shared a caramel crepe and found it to be absolutely delicious. You can stand there and watch it be made and then indulge yourself. Warning though, they are large crepes and you can't stop at one.

Reviewed 12 July 2016 via mobile

I came here twice as its on the main road, easy grab and go place. First time I had the cheapest one sucre, it's basically just put white sugar inside, fair enough, but I personally don't really enjoy putting white sugar in my mouth. Second time, I decided to have some real food inside my crepe, so I choose tomate, pesto & fromage. But it's just ketchup inside, no tomatoes, pesto taste doesn't stand out.

Reviewed 18 June 2016 via mobile

Order two crepes (lemon/butter) and chicken/cheese and fresh orange juice. The juice was refreshing and the crepes were ok. Not special, not bad. Ok. The lemon butter was not as tart as I'd would had liked. Better to go with Nutella one next time. Crepes served on enlarged hotdog paper panels, odd presentation of a crepe(used to triangle format) but it worked out well. Easier to eat one handed! That's ingenuity .