“Wonderful lunch in Avigon”
Review of Restaurant Avenio

Restaurant Avenio
Reserve with
Restaurant Avenio is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 679 Restaurants in Avignon
Price range: US$19 - US$35
Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

The food was excellent.
The service was superp.
The atmosphere was great.
All best were here!!!!
Totally recommend this restaurant.

PS: I order fried foie gras for entree' ,it was good. Fish with truffle foam was my main dish, also awesome. And the dessert, passion fruit moose and coconut icecream which keep me fresh after.

Reviewed 12 March 2017

We had an excellent meal at Avenio, with very kind service. We enjoyed the 32 euro menu, which was great value for a quality meal. Started with a poached egg starter, and had the iberian pork for the main. The dessert was absolutely delicious - don't skip it!

Reviewed 10 March 2017

The menu offers a good range of local French dishes cooked and serviced in a modern and bright restaurant. The table was good and the food superb.

Reviewed 9 February 2017

We had a wonderful meal at Avenio. The starters were particularly good. I had the squid with chorizo which was fresh and a perfect appetiser. My husband loved the prawns with oriental sauce. Our main courses of Iberian pork and cod were also good (although I would have liked something green with the cod). A good choice of wine - we had a bottle from an area we did not know, and will definitely try again. Pleasant and friendly staff. The only downside - it was incredibly hot in the restaurant.

Reviewed 9 February 2017 via mobile

Super great romantic and calm restaurant.
I was there with my wife, the service was very good and calm restaurant we were hurry to eat but it wasn't a problem for the chef. We had very special dishes delicious very clean.
We will eat there more and more