“Best Pizza I've ever had”

Bistrot Chez Antoine
Ranked #67 of 693 Restaurants in Avignon
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

I was craving pizza late at night and I stumbled across this restaurant. I ordered a pizza with ham, arugula and Parmesan cheese and it was incredible. The service is excellent and everyone is so nice.

Date of visit: April 2017

Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

Wonderful service and amazing food, if you want to feel good and happy you should definitely go there!

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

My wife, daughter and I were looking for a place to eat and were lucky to have found Bistro Chez Antoine. Guido was the perfect host. It helps if you speak a little French. However, don't let that stop you from enjoying the great Italian food and experience. Small restaurant. However, the food is excellent. Would highly recommend trying the restaurant when you are in Avignon.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 31 January 2017 via mobile

What a gem of a restaurant! Guido, the owner, is a superb host and the food is straight from Italy. You might as well be in Naples or Rome....the quality is that good. I'll be coming back, that's for sure, a presto !

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 21 September 2016 via mobile

Seriously. We traveled for a week prior to today and came into town exhausted. Antoine sat with us, told us about all the items on the menu and listened to our terrible broken French/Italian for as long as we would talk. There isn't a friendlier group of gentlemen in the country.

Date of visit: September 2016