All reviews excellent location no elevator chose hotel small hotel central location enjoyed our stay train station bathroom france sights palace
Reviewed 2 January 2018

We selected this petit hotel in the heart of Avignon in the walled city. The owner Cathy was so nice, she spoke to us en español and helped us to arrange a couple of excursions. I would stay with them again. I recommend it to every one who would love to be walking distance from the main Avignon attractions.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 October 2017

We stayed one quick night in Hotel Mignon in Avignon, and enjoyed our stay. The hotel was in what was undoubtedly an historic building in the city centre. Proximity to sights in town was good; the rooms were fine. Breakfast was extra, but good.

Room Tip: Rooms are older, but fine. Perhaps the rooms could be remodelled some time to enhance the history of the building and how the rooms were in the past.
Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

I've stayed in all types of hotel rooms all round the world and can safely say this room ranks as one of the worst I've ever stayed.
I'm only going to review on the room I was given only not the rest of the hotel. Room 2 on the first floor on the right. This room was appalling. The bed was comfortable enough but the size and decor was awful. The bathroom, oh my goodness. Unbelievable. A sliding door to the approx 2ft wide and 7ft long cupboard. You reverse out as no room to turn. The shower (I couldn't bring myself to use it) was tiny and had only a hand held spray, no overhead. The room was clean enough but just screaming out for decoration. I was a little concerned about the polystyrene roof tiles but don't know what French H&S accept.
It's not all bad. The Hotel is very central, the reception is small but tidy. The reception staff are very friendly and pleasent. I didn't have breakfast so can't comment.
My only serious gripe is that I paid €75 for one night in a small horrible room. That was a €30 max room not 75. I don't mind small rooms if nicely decorated and fresh but this was neither.
Advice to manager would be ditch that room or drastically overhaul and decorate it. It's dreadful.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Mayrod1
Reviewed 9 September 2017

The best option in Avignon. A lovely little town, where six Popes had their papal HQ. The hotel is ideally located within three minutes of walking distance from town center and Papal palaces. The hotel owners and staff are very friendly and welcoming. The rooms are very clean, if a bit small. The beds are very comfortable. In addition to the continental breakfast, you can pre-order ham, cheese and eggs. There are also two good eateries adjacent to to the hotel, and street (free) or underground parking is just next door.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 September 2017

Hotel Mignon is just inside the city ramparts, ideal position close to the Papal Palace museums, shops and restaurants so good value. It is small and very French, with a charming and friendly proprietor. Nice breakfast.

Room Tip: Our visit was in a hot few days in August. Our room was overlooking the street so needed to close the window and use airconditioning. Bathroom compact but adequate.
Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple