Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$148
Expedia.comUS$148
PricelineUS$123
FindHotelUS$148
eDreamsUS$123
CheapTicketsUS$148
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

Our room was noisy, with a broken window held together with tape so that it would stay shut. My complaint about this was met with a shrug and I was told that if I was hot I could use the air conditioner. When I asked what I would do if there was a fire I was told I could then open it. The decor was trying hard to be minimalist but without any style, resulting in a look that was more cheap budget hotel, which really hurts when the room was 130 euros. The towels were grey and rough, there was no wifi connection and the bathroom was poorly finished, with holes in the wall and no shower curtain. I certainly won't be back.

Date of stay: September 2017
1  Thank Caroline11420
Reviewed 3 August 2017

I had a very negative experience booking with Hotel En Ville, and although I did not have the pleasure of actually staying there - I do think it's important for travelers to know the risks involved with booking here (particularly since I see from other user reviews I'm not the only one.)

I booked with Hotel En Ville on hotels.com a couple months before my trip to France in July and received email confirmations at the time of booking and the day before I was meant to arrive. An hour before I hopped on my plane, I received an email that my credit card had been declined and my reservation had been cancelled. I called the hotel to have them try again or give them a new card, but they were very unfriendly, and uninterested in helping as they released my reservation and were now full.

I called American Express and they said there were zero attempts by the hotel to charge my card - I'm not sure if they really did try the card, or they punched in the wrong number, or maybe they were simply overbooked. Whatever the reason, the appropriate action here would have been to call and speak to me over the phone to resolve the issue - instead of canceling my reservation the day I was meant to arrive. Trying to find a new hotel as I was boarding the plane was as stressful as you might imagine - everything was booked in Aix and I ended up having to stay outside town which was very inconvenient for my 72 year old mother.

I walked by the hotel during my stay in Aix and it's very well-located to visit Old Town. But I do believe it's fair to say that their customer service is certainly lacking, and warn people that their bookings are not guaranteed here.

Date of stay: July 2017
1  Thank Vanilla27
Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

This was a sleek, no-frills hotel conveniently located right by the old town. Our room was located up two flights of stairs (no elevator.) It was spacious, with efficient air conditioning, an enormous, comfortable bed and a view of the peak of the famous Mont Sainte Victoire (often painted by Cezanne.) The service was very friendly and, although at €12.50 somewhat on the expensive side, the breakfast was good. (Coffee, OJ, croissant, rolls, honey, jam and butter.) As often in French parking garages parking was tight, but doable if your car is not too big. We were very satisfied with this hotel.

Date of stay: August 2017
Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

Very nice charming hotel well situated. The couple owners make you feel at home and take the time to explain you what to visit and the local customs. It is real professional hostellerie at at a very reasonable price. The rooms are decorated with taste. The BaBa restaurant offers a fantastic Ceviche and the food was very fresh and excellent. We will definitely go back!!!

Date of stay: May 2017
Reviewed 12 April 2017

I stayed only one night during a business trip. It is an old fashion hotel just outside the central pedestrian area. No elevator to the room at second floor. Very weak Wi-Fi signal in the room (at least in mine). As usual in France, they have the "salle de bain" (WC) split from the "salle the l'eau" (shower/tube). The funny architectural element was the door to enter in the wc, that is a couple of swinging doors (like in a saloon in the Far West). You can imagine the privacy!
Anyway, the room was of a decent size and very clean. The bathroom(s) were clean. The room has a air conditioner and a (small) flat screen TV set.
The 2 ladies manning the reception were helpful and kind in providing touristic information.
I wold not recommend for a long stay. Price a bit high compared to the quality (despite the official 3 stars).

Date of stay: March 2017