Renaissance Aix-en-Provence Hotel(Aix-en-Provence)
US$157
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$189/night.

US$213
US$194
Le Mas d'Entremont(Aix-en-Provence)
US$243
US$227
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$254/night.

Hotel Saint Christophe(Aix-en-Provence)
US$121
US$111
  • Restaurant
Hotel Le Concorde(Aix-en-Provence)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$97
US$151
US$137
Chateau de la Pioline(Aix-en-Provence)
US$169
US$219
US$207
HotelsClick
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 July 2015 via mobile

Typical ripoff in French high season. Floors in rooms are stained with all type of things, stains on the walls, hotel being used by mostly Chinese big groups. Hopelessly understaffed, unable to cope with such groups. As an individual you don't exist here. Avoid unless you like the company of loud Chinese groups and are keen to experience the famous French unfriendliness of the staff, or better the absence of them. The picture shows the breakfast room after the group has left - none of the staff would clear it...

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank Kellenberger C
Reviewed 10 June 2015

I really enjoyed this hotel, the room was very big, the staff were very helpful and could speak english quite well which is aways a bonus. There was a mini fridge in the room which was great because we could buy a few groceries. There was a pool which looked nice although I never got around to going in. It takes about 20 minutes to walk into town but there is also a bus (Number 8) that runs right outside the hotel and it comes quite often every day (except for Sundays). I found the bed comfortable and the hotel to be quite quiet while we were there. The wifi and the air conditioning worked great! I would recommend others who are on a budget to stay here as I enjoyed our 2 nights.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 February 2015

I hope this comment covers all the bases: I had 4 nights booked. I left after the first having already paid for the following 3 (225$ down the drain). I am not rich. I could not stay there another minute. I went another hotel.

The internet was so poor, I could not watch movies, or skype my relatives - let alone download anything to watch on my movie player. I was woken up at 7 am by construction... Which they didn't warn me about... And then again by the loud AC. I've also read that many guests' AC did not work. The restaurant was not appealing. The room also depressed me and I wore shoes inside because of the filthy rug...

I gave 2 stars because of Gabriel, and the man who let me take a few items at 10pm from the cold buffet although they were closing. I paid my meal to him directly as a tip. He deserved it. Must stink working under such poor management (I work at a hotel back home). I wish they had compensated but they didn't seem to care much.

According to ALL my cab drivers, their new director has not reached par. Certainly no longer "Kyriad PRESTIGE". Seems like the Kyriad needs a mulligan, or to shut down completely.

Room Tip: Get a room far from the back pool side, they're doing construction there. Or better yet, far, far away from the Kyriad!
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled solo
3  Thank Nick P
Ryan R, Directeur général at Kyriad Prestige Aix En Provence, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2015

Dear Guest,

You did not enjoy your stay in our hotel and for that, we sincerely apologise.
The possibility of our 3 star hotel being totally refurbished is currently being studied and certain improvements have already been made, including on our AC system.
These improvements are necessary but we are sorry that they disturbed your peace during your stay.
We always try to be available and caring to our guests and we could have provided you with a better room upon request.
Indeed, as you have noticed, our entire team is dedicated to our guests' well-being and needs.
We also inform you that a large variety of dishes are available for room-service for guests who do not wish to dine alone.
Finally, we give our guests a free access to our wireless internet connection for their browsing needs, but for security purposes, we do not allow downloads. However, we have asked our internet supplier to analyse our internet supply, in order to improve it and we are waiting for his assessment.

Reviewed 15 February 2015

Well placed hotel with extremely helpful staff, going the extra mile to find an american plug for my computer, and helping with directions ! Good breakfast - The room was not extraordinary but good enough for a rapid business stay ! Price was perfect for this few days -

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 January 2015

This hotel is on the outskirts of Aix-en-Provence, a bus ride or 25 min walk into town. It was pleasant enough if a bit shabby. The food was good but not excellent and they were not keen to open the restaurant on one occasion when there were few bookings.
Management, or lack of, let this hotel down. On one occasion after a storm during the night , my 82 yr old mother's room was flooded and she was up from 5a.m. The night porter was helpful but the next day staff were dismissive and insisted there was no duty manager available to speak to us or offer compensation ( I think a reduction for that night's tariff would have been reasonable.) No-one was available until Monday; we were leaving on Sunday. I find it inconceivable that there was no acting or Duty manager on duty and feel we were being fobbed off.
One further comment - the swimming pool was freezing - far too cold to be usable, what a shame...

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled with friends