Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$142
View deal
Expedia.comUS$142
Hotels.comUS$142
TravelocityUS$142
PricelineUS$142
HurbUS$143
Orbitz.comUS$142
All reviews place to stay pleasant stay lovely hotel france wifi
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 August 2021

Lovely hotel - rooms dotted around within a hillside woodland. Great restaurant - lots of nice areas for sitting and enjoying the ambiance….. highly recommended! On booking.com it said “no parking” but there’s ample parking in several areas and totally secure. I really loved staying here and will certainly return.

Date of stay: August 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Olivia M, Directeur général at Le Mas des Ecureuils, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2021

Hello,
Thank you very much for your excellent note and for the great details you share.
Indeed we have plenty of space for parking, free and convenient !
We hope to see you again for sharing new good vibes around here :-))

Reviewed 10 July 2021

great place to unwind and relax - Translation with English good - property quiet and good views.
Access to Canfor store - close to the Coast for a evening meal in the port of Marseille 30 min. Menu changes daily with many different plates - seafood was excellent.
close to hilly gravel roads to walks or Run - exercise - no road noise -

Date of stay: July 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Olivia M, Directeur général at Le Mas des Ecureuils, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2021

hello,
Thank you so much for your excellent grades and for sharing the wonderful detailed experience that you have lived here, The Chef and his team thanks you for the message, and we all remember the pleasure of having hosted you during the few days of you time in Aix.
I hope the rest of your trip went as well!
Best souvenirs & best regards,

Reviewed 8 February 2019 via mobile

I stayed at the Hotel for 8 nights. The hotel facilities are very good. The staff were very very friendly and they will look after you. Very good place to stay I would definitely go back. Location is good. Staff are nice. Very nice grounds. The food and Beer was very nice. The lady even went out to purchase a pizza for me as this is what I wanted one night. Thanks to All.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
DirectionLeMas, Réception at Le Mas des Ecureuils, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2019

Hello Mr Walker,

We're really glad you enjoyed your stay at our Mas and will definitely welcome you again with pleasure.
You've been able to taste our Chef's dishes that are fresh and daily cooked with passion.

Our priority is to satisfy our guest's needs and if purchasing a pizza is what you want, we'll do everything we can to get you one :)

Looking forward to welcoming you again whenever you're in France,

Best regards

Myriam-Front Desk

Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

We spent one night here after a vacation in the area, the hotel is literally the worst hotel I've been to. If this is three stars it must be some old stars.. the whole place is run down and outdated. The pool is cloudy and uninviting, the restaurant and out door area is slapdash and filled with sun faded exercise bikes, broken light fixtures, discarded bikes, random privacy screens. The hotel itself is dirty, the rooms are ugly and outdated and the buildingd in themselves must hsve been designed by a blind one armed architect intern.

In the room we stayed in, we had thin unsecure door with keyholes on both sides (fire escape hasard), that was so thin you could hear everything happening outside. The room was dirty, with three large cobwebs in the ceiling, mismatched color warmth on the three dirty light fixtures, dirty cups and spoons for "our convenience", and a permanent smell of sweat in the room. Nothing here felt clean. The bathroom had pipes that left an interesting odour of the room.

We suffered our stay because it was only one night on the way towards the airport, but I would not stay here again. I've been to derelict roadside motels with higher standards.

The staff was friendly.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
DirectionLeMas, Gérant at Le Mas des Ecureuils, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2018

Dear Jesper S,

Well ... as I read your description, I really assume that you didn't like your stay in our Mas ... I thank you for your compliment of the staff and wonder why you didn't say a word on the spot, instead of waiting to write it down on the net?

Being totally nested in the pine tree forest, we have a few small buildings, all surrounded by oaks, pine trees, laurels in bloom, rooms like cottages with their own small terrace, we are strict about the cleanliness and the maintenance of the place.
I don't know how I must understand the "hole" because it is an authentic provençal mas on top of a hill overlooking the village of Les Milles, a few blocks away for the freeway,

the pool had a spike of acidity that disturbed the water on a day this weekend, returned to its transparency since.

Here we welcome you in a countryside mansion for lovers of nature, authentic soul and fine cuisine and I take in great great consideration the fact that it may not suit to everyone the way you felt. We will underline on all our supports, this particular identity.

I wish you all a nice summer,

Olivia Melki

Reviewed 18 November 2017

On my second visit, the hotel had few guests because of the time of year. The staff were pleasant and helpful during my stay. Rooms were a decent size and clean. The restaurant was good as well for dinner. The hotel is lcated about 10-15 minutes form Aix-en-Provence.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
DirectionLeMas, Gérant at Le Mas des Ecureuils, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2018

I thank you for your note and the details of the experience you have lived at the Mas!
It's a pleasure and our best reward to have hosted you back at the Mas!! On behalf of all my staff, I thank you very much!!

Wishing you a wonderful new year 2018 ... you are welcome at the Mas as our Vip guest all along the year.

best regards,