The room here is spacious and well appointed. There’s even a Nespresso machine. Parking garage is down the street and the hotel will validate the ticket. Be aware, parking is cramped so bring your best old world parking skills.
The spa seems to be very popular but I didn’t try it. There is a nice lounge off the lobby which is supposed to be open until midnight but on my one visit they had already closed the till by 2330.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of Aix en Provence, surrounded by a magnificent Mediterranean garden, you will find the Aquabella Hotel. With 108 comfortable rooms. Our charming hotel, open 24/7 all year round, promises you a unique stay where everything is done with you in mind... Let go and emerge yourself in the serene, contemporary surroundings, taking advantage of the Sensory Spa and heated outdoor pool (open from May to September, weather-dependent). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Aquabella Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquabella Hotel Aix En Provence
- Aquabella Aix En Provence